Chapter 4

"Let's go" I wined pulling Dinah onto my tour bus. She refuses to come watch a movie with me because she says I always fall asleep and she wants me to stay awake.

"No you're gonna fall asleep" she wined.

"But baby" I wined pouting.

"Fine, you're lucky you're cute" she said kissing me.

"Yay" I yelled running to the back of the bus.

"Babe I can't find the fucking chocolate chips for the cookies" Ally wined walking over to me

"Aw baby" I said hugging her and kissing the top of her head.

"I got fucking cramps" I hear lauren yell.

"Damn sucks" I said rolling my eyes.

"You two should really make up, I know she's being a bitch and all but I feel like you should try" Ally said.

"Only because my beautiful ball of sunshine wants me to" I said kissing her and walking to Laurens bunk pulling her out and carrying her to the front lounge on the bus. I sat down on the couch and laid her in my lap with her head on my shoulder and my arms around her waist massaging where it hurt.

"Why are you being so nice" she asked confused.

"Because the way we're acting is childish and it's effecting the other girls" I said sighing.

"I'm sorry I've been such a bitch, I was just upset that Brad cheated repeatedly and PMS was kicking my ass" she apologized.

"I'm sorry for not excepting your relationship with Brad. I really like you Lauren and all I want is for you to be happy" I said.

"I really like you too, but I refused to except the fact that I liked a girl and went for the first asshole that asked me out" she said chuckling. The next thing she did really surprised me, she pulled my head down a little and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

"Aye I said make up not make out" Ally yelled pulling Lauren out my lap and pushing Normani in Lauren's spot on my lap.

"You know, bitches get hella famous just by making a sex tape. I'm finna do that shit" Brittany my back up singer said walking on my tour bus.

"Bitch no, get the fuck off my bus with that fuck shit" I said shaking my head dismissing her.

"But it's true" she argued.

"Imma ask Kim what she think about this" I said pulling out my phone.

"Oh shit don't do that, my cousin is gonna fucking kill me" she yelled.

"Too late" I said as Kim answered the phone.

Kim K the bae
Hey Y/n
Yo cousin here is trying to make a sex tape to leak
Where are you guys, I'm on my way
We'll be in New York tomorrow
Perfect, thanks for letting me know Muffin
No problem love