Chapter 2

*2 months later*

It's our first day of tour!!! I've gotten really close to the girls of Fifth Harmony and these girls are so damn funny. Dinah is my prank buddy, Normani is my twerk buddy, Lauren is my sky buddy, Camila is my cuddle buddy, and Ally is my food buddy.

"Get off my damn bus fuck nugget" I yelled at Austin.

"No I do what I want stupid" Austin yelled back.

"Really, are you 5 I said fucking leave" I said opening the door to my tour bus and literally kicking him out.

"Well damn" Dinah said making me shrug my shoulders after slamming the door shut.

"What's your problem with them anyways" Lauren asked.

"I use to be friends with them until they fucked me over, I got jumped and they tried to kill me" I said rolling my eyes and laying in the couch resting my head in Normanis lap.

"What the fuck why would they do that" Dinah asked.

"Cause I had everything they wanted and they were pissed that I didn't take advantage of that" I answered.

"Welp" Lauren said turning to walks away.

"By the way I know you're with Nolipson" I said glaring at Lauren.

"Okay and" she said harshly.

"He hurt Y/n and you're just gonna stay with him" Dinah asked/yelled.

"Leave it be Dinah" I said sitting up and motioning for her to come sit with me. She sat in my lap and hid her face in my neck.

"Fuck Demi" I heard Selena moan/yell from in the back.

"Aye! Stop fucking on my damn bus" I yelled making the girls burst out laughing.

---------

"Alright Dinah, lets get Lauren" I said smirking.

"Okay with what" she asked.

"I got water balloons and a big ass bucket of flour" I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"Me likey" she said smirking.

*skip to prank*

"Thanks so much for coming out tonight, I wanna thank Y/n for making this all happen for us" Dinah said smiling and winking in my direction giving me the signal.

"No problem Babygirl" I said walking on stage with 4 water balloons behind my back.

"What's in your hand" Lauren asked.

"Deez Nutz" I said falling out laughing and casually throwing a water ballon at her making everybody burst out laughing while she stood there shocked.

"Got em" Dinah yelled taking one of the balloons throwing it at Lauren.

"What the fuck" Lauren yelled as I hit her with another.

"Last one, hold still" Dinah said smirking and throwing the water balloon while I ran over to the side of the stage.

"Where's she going" Lauren asked glaring at me.

"Noooowhere" I sang then pulled a cord making flour rain down on Lauren.

"What the actual fuck" Lauren yelled wiping her eyes and running over to me. I didn't run or hide I just stood my ground.

"Hi I'm normal" I said forgetting I had a mic on making the fans burst out laughing along with the other girls.

"Why did you prank me" Lauren asked through gritted teeth.

"Cause it's a free country, got bless amurica" I said saluting her.