Chapter 6

*2 weeks later*

So I ain't gone flex like I don't have a crush on Lani cause I don't even try to hide it. The girls don't really seem to mind cause they have their own special shit going on with Lani.

"Babe lefts fucking go" Ally yelled getting impatient.

"Well damn did she fuck the Jesus out of you" Lauren said laughing.

"Hahaha shut the fuck up vampire ass bitch" Ally said fake laughing and rolling her eyes.

"Fucking fight me you short ass leprechaun ass dwarf looking ass midget" Lauren shot back.

"Welp" I said trying not to laugh but failing miserably making the other 3 girls laugh.

"What I miss" Lani asked walking on the bus.

"The roast" Dinah said snapchating.

"Fucking Pepe the frog looking ass bitch" Ally said.

"Fucking Alvin and the chipmunks looking ass" Lauren said.

"Whore" ally yelled.

"Slut" Lauren yelled

"Cunt" Ally yelled.

"Corner store thot" Lauren yelled.

"Broke down Walmart thot wit no panties and a tampon on" Ally said making me gag and end the roast.

"Ally won" Normani said leaning on Dinah for support because they were laughing too hard.

"Let's go" Justin said running on the bus.

"Where" I asked confused.

"Leo's here" Demi said loading her pistol and putting it in the waistband of her shorts.

"Shit where's August" I asked doing a quick change and grabbing my gun out the very bottom of my suit case.

"What's going on" lauren asked confused.

"Don't question me right now just stay in here and don't leave" I ordered walking off the bus with Justin and Demi.

"My favorite ex dealer" Leo said with his fucked up ass smile.

"Cut the shit Leo fuck do you want" I growled.

"Just came to warn you" he said smirking.

"About" I asked.

"The drugs those weird ass freaks were trying to create gave people a virus that turned them into some type of zombie or some shit" He said.

"It's true" August said running over in combat clothes.

"I knew this shit was gonna happen" Justin yelled getting pissed.

"I told them to stop testing on those people know we finna have a fucking zombie apocalypse" I said groaning.

"We gotta get everybody up and moving, cancel the tour, and get more food" Demi said.

"We gotta go to Canada that's where I built the safe house, I figured this shit was going to happen" I said groaning.

"We're in fucking Miami" They yelled.

"Oh fucking well do y'all have a better place" I asked and it was nothing but silence.

----------