Chapter 10

*2 days later*

"Camila I swear if you go out there on your own I'm gonna have a fucking fit" I said in a warning tone.

"I'll go with her" August said.

"I'll cover them from the roof of the bus" Lucas said.

"I'll go with them" Jonathan said.

"If anything happens to any of you nobody is leaving my sight again. Go find your family Mila" I said waving my hand dismissing them.

-------

"They still aren't back" Ally said worrying. It's been a whole 6 hours and they aren't back yet.

"I see Jonathan running this way" Lucas yelled.

"What else can you see" I asked.

"It looks like he's crying, wait where's Camila and August" he said beginning to panic.

"Open the door hurry" Jonathan yelled. I pushed the door open fast allowing him to hop in and slamming it shut.

"Where's the others" Dinah asked with a worried look.

"Drive Demi, i swear I'll explain it all soon" Jonathan yelled.

"I'm not leaving my fucking girlfriend or my cousin" I yelled.

"Y/n let it go" he said trying to remain calm.

"No, my girlfriend isn't here so we aren't moving this fucking bus" I yelled.

"Got damn it Y/n she's dead, her and August got shot" Jonathan yelled losing his patience. I looked at him with disbelief and shook my head.

"you're lying" I said.

"Why would I lie to you" he asked sighing and pulling me into his lap hugging me close. Me and the others burst into tears.

"Demi drive....NOW" Lucas yelled hopping in the tour bus and closing the emergency exit door.

"What's happening" Demi said taking the bus out of park and stepping on the gas.

"Feds" Jonathan said, "12 came and just started shooting everything in sight, first it was August. After a few minutes it was Alejandro, then it was poor little Sofi, then it was Camila, I tried to save Sinu, but while we were running she got bit and I couldn't shoot her so i took off."

"I fucking hate 12" I mumbled wiping my tears.

"So what now" Lauren asked drying her eyes.

"We keep moving forward, Camila would've wanted it like that. Let's just keep moving and smiling for her sake" I said sighing trying to keep from crying.

"My fucking boyfriend is dead and you're talking about moving forward" Lucas yelled.

"Watch it fuck nigga" I growled.

"Or what" he said getting in my face.

"Don't do it" Zendaya warned.

"Shut the fuck up and mind your business" he yelled at her.

"Since you feel like you all big and bad and you yelling at yo little sister and shit get the fuck off my bus and fend for yourself" I said pointing at the door.

"Y/n, no" Selena said pulling me to the back of the bus to keep me from saying or doing anything else. My girlfriends followed to make sure I was calm.

"She's gone and he's acting like he's the only one who lost someone. August was the only real family I had left and now he's fucking gone. Camila was my fucking girlfriend, I loved her and now she's gone." I said finally breaking down in their arms.