Chapter 9

"How much longer" Kehlani asked.

"6 more days" I answered laughing.

"Babe it's tiring" she said putting her face in the crook of my neck.

"I know baby girl" I said rubbing her back.

"Y/n, where's my super suit" Dinah yelled making us all burst out laughing.

"Why do you need to know" I yelled back.

"It's for the greater good" she yelled.

"I am your wife I am the greatest good there is" I yelled and we all fell out laughing and Dinah came out the back room in my Batman boxers and a t shirt.

"Found it" she said making me laugh even harder.

"Can we talk about those knee high socks with capes" August said pointing at the socks Dinah had on.

"He mad he not one of us" I said, when I said that all of 5H and Lani pulled they pants leg up to shower super hero socks with capes on the back.

"Oh hell nah i need some" Zendaya yelled.

"It's a couple thing" Kehlani said laughing.

"Damn it" Lucas mumbled from the room top.

"I feel you" August said climbing on the roof to sit with Lucas.

"Somebody has a crush" I whispered.

"He's gay" Zendaya asked.

"Sh" i said winking at her.

"No fucking way" she said with wide eyes.

"He's bi" I said chuckling.

"So is Lucas" she said smirking.

"New ship" Dinah asked me with hopeful eyes.

"All aboard S.S Lucgust" i said making a face at the name.

"There's no possible way to put it to make it sound better" Zendaya said laughing.

"Yikes" i said shaking my head.

----------

"We gotta stop for gas" Demi said.

"Okay stop here and then we'll guard" I said joining Lucas and August on top of the tour bus with Normani following behind. If any zombies come me and mani will hop off the bus and fuck some shit up with Lucas and August cover us.

"Lollipop lollipop oh loli loli lollipop" Normani sang making the other two look at her like wtf and I just chuckled.

"So childish" August said.

"Says the nigga wearing a onesie" Normani shot back.

"She right" I said laughing.

"It's cute leave him alone" Lucas said laughing.

"It's only cute on Y/n and my other girlfriends" Normani said.

"Nah it's cute on my babies" I said chuckling.

"You wear onesies" Lucas asked me.

"Hell fucking yeah then hoes comfortable" I said laughing.

"Shit zombies" August said looking dead ahead at a big ass group of zombies headed for Demi. I hit a black flip off the tour bus with Mani following my example and doing the same. I ran towards the zombies and began slashing their heads of 2 at a time. I turned around to make sure Normani was okay and she was on a fucking rampage. She's killed at least 15 already and we just started. We got so caught up in the motions that we didn't realized we were backed in a corner and the only way to go was up. We climbed the stairs and tried to make as much noise as possible to lead the zombies away from Demi and the others. I started banging on a street light while Normani was screaming like somebody was trying to murder her.

"What are you guys gonna do" Demi yelled.

"Meet us at my old house" I yelled.

"Be safe baby" Kehlani yelled.

"I will, Lucas you better take care of my girls" I yelled.

"Of course" Lucas yelled back.

"We love you two" 4/5 of Fifth Harmony yelled.

"We love yall too" me and Mani yelled turning and running up the rest of the stairs.

"So are we gonna run to your house or what" Normani asked.

"Hell nah that shit is too damn far" I said laughing and jumping on top of a tall wall to look and find some form of transportation. I spotted a gun shop just down the street, where there's guns there's motorcycles.

"You see anything" Normani asked.

"Yeah lets go" I said grabbing her hand and taking off towards the shop. When we arrived there I picked the lock and went straight for the amo. I filled out bags with extra guns, amo, knives, and other essentials. We even found a couple bags of chips and cans of soda.

"Look what I found" Normani said sitting on top of softail.

"Nice job" i said high fiving her and giving her a quick peck before hopping on in front of her.

---------

"We made it before them" I said parking the bike in the garage.

"Nope look" she said pointing at the tour bus pulling in behind us.

"Nice to see yall here in one piece" Selena said hopping out the bus.

"Could say the same for you" I said chucking.

"Lets get in here and see what we're dealing with" August said jumping off the bus and landing in front of me.

"Hell yeah cause I'm tired as fuck, you got first shift for look out" I said smirking at August.

"You dick head" he groaned rolling his eyes.