• Four •

*3 Days Later*

Lehlani 💖

Kevin comes home today and I haven't spoke to nobody. I don't know why but I just kept my distance. I didn't even speak to Jenai or Bianca at work. Jahni texted me a couple of times apologizing, but I just ignored him. I got out the bed and went to shower. After I showered, I brushed my teeth and got dress. I put on my blue dashiki shirt-dress and my gladiator sandles. I curled my hair then grabbed my phone and keys and left. When I got to the hospital, Kevin was already ready to go. After we waited about 10 minutes for the doctors to print out the dispatch papers, we left. "Where you wanna go kev?" I asked. "shiiid let's go out to eat, i forgot how real food taste like." he said laughing. "ite we going to Golden Corral" I said. "Okay, but I want everybody to be there.. Even Jahni." he said. "Well I haven't spoke to anybody since we first came to see you in the hospital, text everybody to come out." I said. We stopped at the house so kev can take a shower and change his clothes. When he was done, we got in my car and headed to Golden Corral.

Jahni 😈

I tried so many times to apologize to Lehlani but she just ignored me. And to be honest, I lowkey like her. I just don't like that attitude of hers. I texted Chris and Aaliyah to ask Jenai or Bianca if they talked to her, but they said she haven't even spoked to them. Me and my niggas was just gone chill today until we all got a text from kev:

Imessage Group Chat Wit Kevin, Bianca, Jenai, Jahni, Chris, and Aaliyah::

Kevin 😈: wassup yall. Im out the hospital & I was just seeing if yall wanna go out to eat and have fun at Golden Corral.
Me: Ayeee, my lil nigga made it. But ima slide through. Yo sis gone be there?
Aaliyah 💰⛽: ite lil homie
Jenai 😎: Yaay my lil bro okay, but sure. Chris & Aaliyah come scoop me and Bianca.
Chris 💰⛽: Glad you back bro and yea... ite Jenai
Bianca 😎: Welcome back and okay, I'm finna get dress.
Kevin 😈: thanks yall & yea jah

End of chat.

When kev told me Lani was gone be there, I jumped in the shower then put on my black sweater, my leather pants, and my Jordan 12 wings (pic up top). I threw on my white bookbag and my gold watch and got in my black range rover and left... Chris told me he was gone pick up Liyah, Jenai, & Bianca so I went straight Golden Corral.

When I got there, I parked my car and walked in the building. "Are you here for Kevin's Dinner Party?" the waiter said. I nodded my head and she lead my to the table. Kev was sitting at the end of the table and lani was sitting beside him. I went to go sit next to her until she said "You played yourself, go find another seat." I was lowkey embarrassed cause she said that shit mad loud. So i just sat across from her.

Kevin 😎

When everybody got here, we got our food & drinks and was just talking and having fun. I got up to use the bathroom and Jahni followed me. "Ayee Kev lemme holla at you right quick" he said. "Lemme use the bathroom real quick" I said walking into the boys restroom. I took a piss then washed my hands and left. "Wassup bro" i said. "ima get straight to it homie... i cant give you nomo product" he said. "Why, I need money. I can't be out here broke" I said. "Then get a job kev. You don't need a be doing this shit. You need to finish school bro, it ain't safe outchea as you can see." Jahni said. "How ima get a job wit all these damn tattoos on me?" I said. "I heard you rap before nigga, you got barz, so how bout I pay for your studio sessions?, Maybe I'll start rapping wit you." He said. "Ight, ima just start writing down my raps then." I said. We both walked back to the table and started eating again.

Jahni 😈

I told Kev to quit moving weight and start a rapping career. He agreed. Even though Lehlani across from me, I texted her to meet me into my car so we can talk.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter 💀 but i need some more followers. So follow me 😊