• Eight •

*Next Day*
Jahni 😈

What lani did was foul as a bitch, but like I said last time, she lucky she my girl. Any other hoe would of got killed for doing sum shit like that. It's just something about her that make a nigga wanna settle down and spoil the fuck outta her.

When I woke up, she was had my breakfast on the counter while she was on her phone. "You still going to the modeling jawn?" I asked while eating. "Yea, I'm bout to hop in the shower" she said. It was silent for about 5 minutes. "We wanna be apart of it" she blurted out. I know she not talking bout what I think she talking bout. "Apart of what" I said with a confused look. "Yall gang..." she said. "Nonono. That's not gone happen and when the fuck did yall decide this. All yall gone do is let niggas go" I said. "We decided last night. And that was only a one time thing. Please babe" she said pouting. "No" I said still eating. She stomped upstairs like a lil ass kid and got in the shower. These niggas gotta be out the fucking mind. If anything happen to them, we gone act a fucking fool and we don't need that.

Lehlani 💖

I don't know why Jahni won't let us be apart of it. We would be a good ass help but oh well. I stomped upstairs and got in the shower. When I got out, I put on some sweats and a tank. I put my nike slides on and went to my car.

When I arrived at the studio place, Matt was already waiting for me at the front door. He lead me to a dressing room with my name already on it. Some girl did my make up and then gave me an outfit to get dressed in. I cant even lie, I was looking like a snack 😍. The photoshoot was outside. I was giving my all to show them I'm not no average model. You never know my nigga, Chris Brown can be looking at my pics. While walking back to my dressing room, I seen this sexy ass nigga wit no shirt on. His abs were heaven. He looked at me and I quickly turned my head. I put my regular clothes back on and was ready to leave. "Your pics were fabulous miss" Matt said handing me 2 pics. "Thank You" I said looking at the photos. They were beautiful...

 They were beautiful

I sent the pics to my girls then drove back to the house

I sent the pics to my girls then drove back to the house. When I unlocked the door everybody, including Bianca, Jenai, Kevin, Aaliyah, Jah, and Chris, were sitting in the living room looking serious asf. Jahni stopped talking and turned around to me. "Hey yall" I said walking upstairs. I threw on some shorts and jogged back downstairs to see what they was talking about. "We needa start plotting before this nigga even get a chance too" I heard Jah say. My baby look so sexy when he serious. I guess this was one of his 'drug meetings'. But then again why is Kev, Jenai, and Bianca here. "What yall talking about" I said looking confused. Everybody stared at me. "What the fuck yall looking at" I said. I hate being stared at. "You know this dude named Jermaine" he asked. "Um yea, I borrowed money from him when my parents died" I said. "Well word on the street, he's planning to kidnap you because you ain't pay him back. And me and that nigga got beef ever since I took over the streets. So basically he's out to kill you and me and anybody that's close to us." he said. When he told me that I got scared as fuck. Jermaine was the hottest nigga in the streets last year. When my peoples died, I needed money and at the time me and Jermaine were talking. I borrowed 30k from him to pay for my parents funeral. I broke up with him later on and I haven't heard from or about him since. I thought his ass was dead to be honest. I was in my own world till I heard Jah say "We gone need yall girls to help us out". "Ohh nowww you need our help" I said sarcastically. "Shut up, this for everybody protection" he said wit a straight ass face. And guess what I did... shut my ass the fuck up. "Ight, I heard one of Jermaine's niggas gone be at the strip club this Saturday. Imma need you to be a stripper Lani. You gone persuade dude to go in one of them private rooms and give him a lap dance. We gone pop out and get that nigga before anything goes further and ima really have to kill his ass. Jenai and Bianca, ima need yall to stay in the car so when we run out wit dude, yall will have the car ready and drive us straight to trap house" he said. We all nodded. I really didn't want Kev apart of this but that nigga don't play about his big sister. He will act a fool if anybody touched me.

Jahni 😈

I hate to have the girls involve but this the only way we can get info on Jermaine. Me and Jermaine had beef ever since I took over ATL. This ain't the first time he planned to kill me and my niggas. I need for the girls not to mess up. If they do it'll ruin the whole plan.

When I ended the meeting, everybody left. Lani was laying in the bed so I got in with her. "What if something happen to you or kev" she asked out of nowhere. "Trust me baby, ain't nun gone happen to nobody hopefully, if this shit go right" I wrapped my arms around her and we both dozed off to sleep.

*4 days later (saturday)*

Me and the crew was ready. It had to be about 5 in the afternoon when we made our way to the strip club. Lani had on this sexy ass lingerie. I dead ass wanted to tell her to change, but I couldn't . We positioned ourselves in the room while lani did her thing.

Lehlani 💖

When we got to the club, I went in the changing room to make everybody think I was a real stripper. "Um, who the fuck are you" a chick said looking me up and down. "I'm the show bitch. I'm here to make yall broke bitches more money. Now shut the fuck up before I beat you the fuck up" I said before getting on stage. I was doing all these tricks on the pole, doing splits and shit. I dead ass ain't know I could do allat. I got off stage and went straight to the dude that Jah showed me a pic of. He had some big ass bodyguards wit him. I gave him a lap dance for about 5 minutes and whispered "let's go to a private room" in his ear. His face lit up. I never seen a nigga this fucking happy. He got up but then his bodyguards followed him. "Nah, yall can go chill for a minute" he told them and then I lead him to the room Jah and the boys were hiding in. I gave him another lap dance but then he asked me to suck his dick. I couldn't blow my cover, but it took everything out of me not to just walk out and say fuck it. I got on my knees and unzipped his pants. "Where the fuck is Jahni and them at bruh" I thought to myself. When he pulled his dick out, it was small as a bitch. I busted out laughing. No nigga should have a dick that small. Just before he pushed my head down to give him a blow job, Jah and them popped out wit guns to his head. "Why the fuck yall asses took so damn long" I said crossing my arms. Aaliyah punched dude in the face and he was knocked out immediately. I pulled his pants up, and Kev tied him up wit a rope. Jah and Chris carried him out the back door and threw him in the back of the van. We hopped in and Jenai drove started driving. I'm actually impressed with Bianca and Jenai. "Don't ever make me do some shit like that again" I said smacking Jah. "Hey you wanted to be apart of it" he said laughing. "Yall down to teach the girls how to shoot on this nigga after we get the info we need" he asked Liyah and Chris and they both agreed. "Bro, you trynna come wit us or drop you off first" I asked Kev. "I wanna stay but I got a studio session with somebody" he said. We dropped him off and went straight to the trap house.
-------------------------------------------------------------
might delete this story... I ain't feeling it nomo... 😕