• Five •

Jahni 😈

After like 5 minutes Lani met me in my car. "wassup ma" I said. "What you want Jahni?" she said. "I know you seen all my texts" I said. "I did" she said. I told her that I told kev to start a rapping career and he agreed. She smiled a lil bit, but she still seemed mad. "Come over my house tonight and we can just talk" I said. "Maybe another time, ima spend some time with kev" she said. We walked backed to the table and everybody was ready to leave. Bianca was going to Aaliyah house and Jenai was going to Chris house. I wish I could get lani to come over but I ain't gone beg. We all went our separate ways.

Lehlani 💖

We left and went straight home. Me and kev watched a couple of movies then dozed off to sleep on the couch.

*4 hours later*

I woke up at 4am to go to my room, but then I heard my front door knob wiggle. Me being paranoid, I ran to my closet and grabbed my gun. I woke Kevin up and told him that somebody was trying to get in the house. We hid behind my kitchen counter. The robber kicked my door down, and I shot him in the arm. He turned around grabbing his arm, yelling and ran back out the door. I turned around and hugged Kevin tightly and started to cry. I never ever shot anybody or used a gun. The day my brother comes home, we get robbed. I'm tired of the hood yo.

I called Bianca and Jenai and they both said they wanna move too. I called Jahni and told him what happened and he said me & Kevin can stay with him till we find our own place. I already had boxes in my closet from when we first moved in. I ain't even care if it was 4 in the morning. I told kev to pack all his shit and I did the same. Jahni came and we put all our main shit in a truck he had. We gone pack the rest tomar. Bianca said she was gone buy her an apartment over by aaliyah. And Jenai said she was gone permanently move in with Chris. I think they moving to fast but they ain't nun of my business. When we got to Jah house, he led us upstairs. "Even though this a big ass house, I only got 4 bedrooms, 2 of them got mad furniture in it and 1 of them is a guest room. So I guess kev can sleep in the guest room and you sleep wit me" he said. I looked at him like he was stupid. "Ite ima sleep on the couch" he said smacking his teeth. I smiled and put my stuff in his closet and drawers. I put on my pajamas and tried to go sleep... I couldn't sleep, so I went downstairs to bother jah. "Hey big head" I said slapping him in the back of his head. "What you want" he said. "Watchu mad for" I asked. "That I'm sleeping on the couch in my own house" he said. "Oh my gosh crybaby, I'll sleep down here then" I said rolling my eyes. "Nahh stay up there, we just gone sleep together" he said smiling. "Ughh okay" I said going back upstairs. I got in the bed and layed down. He came in the room and took his shirt off. I think I died and came back to life. His abs were so fucking sexy. He got in the bed and I shook a lil but soon we both went to sleep.

*Next Day*

I woke up first and decided to make some breakfast for the boys. I made them pancakes, eggs, and bacon. I put they food on the table and went to take a shower. I got out the shower, lotioned my body and put on my adidas pants, a black shirt, and my all black Nike Air Force Ones. No need to get cute if we only moving. I put my hair in a bun and went downstairs. "I ain't know you knew how to cook" he said. "Yeah Yeah, I can whip up a lil sum here & there but yall needa get dress so we can go get the rest of the stuff" I said..... After like almost an hour, they were both ready. Jah moved all his extra stuff from one room to the other so we can have a place to put our furniture and shit.

I barely moved anything. I let them do all the stuff cause most of it was heavy. They was sweating bullets. When we got back to Jah house, they put all the stuff upstairs and sat down on the couch. Kevin got on his laptop and started looking up apartments. Jah told him that he'll pay all his bills till his rapping career get big. He eventually found one and he said he was gone fill all the paperwork out tomorrow. Ugh, that means it's just gone be me and Jahni. They went to the studio with Chris and Aaliyah, so I just started cleaning up the house cause it was a lil dusty. Then Jenai called:

Nai: hey boo, you okay?
Me: hey and yea. What you doing?
Nai: moving my stuff into Chris house.
Me: Don't you think yall moving a lil too fast?
Nai: lani I really think, he's the guy that I've been looking for. He's funny and I love his personality. The only thing I don't like is that he sells drugs.
Me: I feel you. But be careful boo
Nai: okay hun
Me: ima finish cleaning Jah's dusty ass house so ima text you later
Nai: ite.

End of Phone Call.

*That Night*

When they came back from the studio, Kev went in the room and went to sleep and Jahni sat on couch with me. He looked drunk. He started touching all over me. "Jahni stop" i said pushing him away. "Baby just gimme a kiss" he said slurring his words. "I'm not ya girlfriend, and you're drunk Jahni" I said backing away from him. "You bitches get on my nerves damn, all I asked for was a fucking kiss" he said walking upstairs to his room. Did this nigga just call me a bitch. Maybe it's cause he drunk but still. Every time I give him a chance, he fuck it up. I just slept downstairs cause I was lowkey pissed.