• Thirteen •

Jahni 😈

I woke up hoping that lani would be right next to me, but I guess not. My room had 3 holes in the walls and everything was on the floor including my tv, dresser, clothes, shoes, and hats. I was beyond pissed yesterday. Today, ima break all ties with Maja and go apologize to lani. The only problem is... I don't know where lani at. I don't even know where her job is. Ima call Jenai after I call Maja. I know for a fact Jenai knows where she's at. I called Maja.

Phone Call 📞:

Me: "What you doing"
Maja: "About to go to the mall, you wanna come?"
Me: "Nah, I'm good. But we needa talk in person. Meet me at my trap in 1 hour"
Maja: "But I'm going t...."
Me: "I don't give a fuck where you going. I better see you in an hour"

I hung up the phone. She gone be mad as fuck. She want me to move to Cali wit her but I'm good where I'm at. To be honest, Maja was just a fuck toy for me. It wasn't like I was in love with her. I took a shower then got dressed. I dialed Jenai's number and waited for her to answer

Phone Call 📞:

Jenai: "What the fuck you want dickhead"
Me: "Watch ya mouth, I just needa ask you a question"
Jenai: "What"
Me: "Where lani at?"
Jenai: "Why, so you can apologize to her then do the same shit again"
Me: "Chill. I know I fucked up, I just wanna apologize. It don't matter if she take me back or not"
Jenai: "Aww you hurt.. That's what you get. Im not telling you either, you gotta fix this on your own."

She hung up right I my face. I rolled my eyes and walked out my house. I can always call Lani but she probably blocked me and I wanna apologize to her face. I got in the car and turned on the radio dumb loud. When i got to the trap, Maja was already there sitting in her car. She seen me and got out. I unlocked the trap house door and we both walked in. "This better be important" Maja said crossing her arms. "You gone needa find a new partna shawty" I said looking at her. "What you mean 'a new partner'??" She asked raising one of her eyebrows. "I want my shawty back and I know for a fact one way I can work on getting her back is breaking ties with you, so all that shit we had planned is cancelled" I tried to say in the most polite way I could. "Are you serious?" She asked. I gave her that 'bitch don't it look like I'm serious' face. She stared at me for a few seconds. "Fuck you jah, I had big plans for us. You and ya ugly ass girl betta watch yall back. By the time I'm finish with yall, you gone regret what you just did bitch" she said rolling her eyes and walking out. Don't nobody put fear in my heart. I just shrugged my shoulders and went to find Lehlani. Hopefully I find her.

Lehlani 💖

I been avoiding Jahni's calls all day. He been calling me back to back to back. Jenai told me he called her earlier but she aint tell him where Im at. I will always love Jah, but if he wasnt ready for a relationship, why ask for one. Ima just do me for a while.

Since I have a photo shoot today, I needed my hair done. Jahni knows where Jenai's and Bianca's Salon is at. So I asked Jenai to come to my house and do my hair.

*30 minutes later*

"Hey bitchhhh, you good now" Jenai said walking into my house. I don't know why but I gave her and Bianca a key. "Yea, but start on my hair cause I gotta be at the studio in 5 hours and everybody knows you take forever" I said sitting down in a chair. She chuckled then started on my hair. We talked about her and Chris issues and other bull shit. Jahni texted me about 20 times. I'm ready to block his shit. Jenai finished and I looked sexy as a bitch. I flooded my snapchat and instagram with pics. Nai left to go to the doctor and I went to the studio. When I got to the studio, Jordan seen me and followed me to my dressing room. "Hey lil girl" he said. "Hey lil boy" I responded. "Chill out, ain't nothing lil about me" he said getting offended. "Boy what you want" I said laughing. "I going to the movies tonight, you trynna go with me" he asked. "Sure, what time? I'll meet you" I said. "Ima pick you up at 7:30, text me ya address" he said walking away. I opened my dressing room door then text him my address. 2 ladies quickly rushed in and started doing my make up and giving me clothes to put on. They snapped a couple pics of me then I went to go grab me some McDonald's then went home. By the time I got home it was already 4:30pm. I just sat down, watched TV and ate my McDonald's until 6 'o clock...

When 6 'o clock came, I started getting ready. I hopped in the shower then did my hygiene. By the time I finished getting myself together, it was already 7:28, I grabbed my purse and waited in the living room. Jordan knocked on my door exactly at 7:30. "You ready" he asked as I open the door. "Yeah" I said grabbing my purse. I locked my door then got in the car with him.

"If one more label try to stop me it's gone be some dreadhead niggas in ya lobby, huh huh

*beat drop*

you dont want no problem, want no problem with me bih," we both yelled, jamming to No Problem by Chance the Rapper. I took out my phone and put us on my snap getting lit. "I guess your not one of them shy girls" Jordan said chuckling. "Nah, why would I change the way I act just cause I'm around somebody" I said. We arrived at the movies by 7:50. "I'm picking the movie, I don't care what you say" I said looking up on the screen to see what movie I wanted to watch. He laughed then did an 'okay' gesture. "2 tickets for When The Bough Breaks please at 8:15" I said to the lady at the desk. I pulled out my wallet to pay for my ticket but Jordan stopped me. "I'll pay for everything" he said paying for the tickets. I just nodded. If somebody offer to pay for my shit, of course ima say yes. While waiting in the front until 8:10, Jordan and I were talking bout dumb shit. He had his arms around my waist while he was behind me. We literally looked like a couple. I lowkey started feeling him a lil. He had a cool ass vibe. I took out my phone and put us on my snap. 3 minutes later, like 25 people already watched my snap. We ordered some popcorn then went in the cinema.

Like 40 minutes into the movie, I checked my phone. I had 79 views and 1 screenshot on snap, and a Imessage from Jah. I decided to see what Jahni texted:

Jah 💔😔: So this what we doing now?... bet.. *screenshot of me and jordan on snap*
Me: boy we are not together, leave me alone.

I locked my phone and continued watching the movie.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I am truly sorry that it took me so long to update. I was trying to bring up my grades, I had a bunch of projects, and I had dance practice. I will go back to the regular schedule and update on mondays.

Vote & Comment Pleaseee ⭐