• Six •

Jahni 😈

I'm going with kev to fill out the paperwork for a 1 bedroom luxurious apartment. When I got out the bed, lani wasn't next to me so I figured she was downstairs. I brushed my teeth, then got in the shower. After I showered, I put on my wife beater, my adidas pants, and and my Nike slides. I went downstairs and Kevin was already ready. Lani wasn't downstairs either so kev texted her we're leaving.

*A hour and a half later*

We filled out all the paperwork the lady gave us and paid the money she needed like first month's rent and shit like that, then she gave us the key. Kev was gone get his boys to help him move in today. Lani said kev can have all there furniture and she'll just buy new shit. On our way home, I told kev he can have one of my cars so he can get around and drive to the studio. We stopped at burger King and I called lani to see if she wanted anything. "We stopped at burger King right quick, you want anything?" I asked. "No I'm good, bye" she said hanging up. I could already tell she got an attitude. I just ordered me and kev something and went straight to the house. When we got home, Kevin started packing his stuff. Lani was upstairs on her phone. "What's yo damn problem" I said. "Don't act like you don't know what you did last night when you got home" she said. "I dont" I asked. She started telling me about what i did to her last night when I was drunk and then she said I called her a bitch. I ain't believe her at first but I doubt she'll make up some shit like that. "I apologize, it wont happen again" I said. She lucky I like her cause what the fuck I look like saying sorry in my own damn house. "oh, I know it wont because im leaving" she said starting to pack. "Where you going" I asked. "You ain't my nigga so why you worried" she said. "So basically you saying if I was yo nigga, you would tell me" I asked. "Maybe" she said rolling her eyes. "Well shiddd, wassup then" I said grabbing her lightly. "For one, get off me. Two, I don't have time to deal with your lil hoes" she said. Why every female I wanna fuck with think I have hoes... I do but I don't entertain all of them, just the bad bitches. "Just gimme one chance, if it don't work out then oh well" I said. "One chance Jahni, only cause I like you too. If you fuck it up im out" she said putting her clothes back. She finally mines bro. I texted my guys and told them what just happened......... Me and lani went to go help Kevin decorate his apartment before I take her out to dinner.

Chris 💪

Jah told me Lani finally gave him a chance. I personally think jah ain't really ready for her yet. I know my boy, he ain't ready for no commitment. But if he think he's ready then I guess I'll mind my own business..

Lehlani 💖

I gave Jahni a chance only because I like him too. Even after all the shit he did, I feel like there's still a good side in him. He bought kev an apartment and let him have one of his cars. I guess he still out here trapping, because that's the only way he gets money.

Jah told me we going out to dinner so I got in the shower. After I showered, I put on my grey dress with blue and white flowers, my flower choker, and my blue heels. I did my hygiene then grabbed my purse and phone and went downstairs. Jah had on a darkish green shirt with black lines going through it, his 'savage' chain and gold watch, blue jeans, and black designer shoes (pic up top). Shidd if you ask me, we were looking sexy asf. We got in his bmw and went to kev house real quick to help decorate his apartment since all the furniture was already in it. When we were done he pulled into a McDonald's. I turned directly to him giving him my 'what the hell face'. "If I knew we were going to some damn McDonald's, I would've threw on some sweats" I said pouting. "It's the thought that counts" he said. This has to be a joke but this nigga looked so serious. "Fuck the thought, take me back to your house now" I said. "Damn lani, I'm playing. What If I could only afford McDonald's tho" he said. "Then I'll accept it but you got money so take me to dinner" I said. He laughed and we left. While we were driving he put one hand on my thigh. I was gone tell him he moving to fast but I already complained enough today. He took me to a restaurant called Aria. The inside looked so beautiful. This is the first time ever I been somewhere like this. The waitress led us to our table and we sat down. I ordered me a drink and some food, Jahni did the same. We had a good time. We were just talking and making jokes. This was the best dinner date I've ever been on. We ate our dessert and then left. He opened the car door for me and then got in on his side. When we were almost at his house, I pretended to go to sleep to see what he was gone do. When we got to the house, he ain't even wake me up. He picked me up and took me upstairs. He layed me across the bed and went in the bathroom. I think I fell in love. I 'woke up' and took my dress off and put on one of his t-shirts. I put my phone on the charger and layed back down and really started to fall asleep. Then felt his body get in the bed. This had to be a dream. It was way too perfect.
-------------------------------------------------------------
To answer this question: lani, jenai, and bianca are still working at forever 21.