• Twelve •

Jahni 😈

I got up from under lani to get ready for a 1 on 1 meeting I have with Maja, a female drug lord in Cali, at the trap this morning. After I took a shower and got dressed, I kissed lani on her forehead and headed to the trap.

*15 minutes later*

I pulled up and there was a car already there. I unlocked the door and walked in. 5 minutes later this fine ass girl walked in.

Ooouuu she looked good

Ooouuu she looked good. She didn't even look like a drug dealer. I think i was staring at her waaay to hard cause she started snapping her fingers in my face. I greeted her and led her to my office. We talked about us sharing Cali and trying to both take over New York. Our plan is to be the biggest drug lords in the United States. "You cute to be a hood nigga" she said out of the blue. I chuckled and said thank you. "I like me a cute little hood thang, you got a girlfriend?" She asked walking over to my chair. "Yea" I said getting up. She pinned me against the wall and said "she can't treat you like I can" while grabbing my dick. "Chill, I love my girl, can't nobody treat me like she does" I said pushing her off me. She got on her knees and unzipped my pants and started sucking. What nigga gone resist head? I just continued to let her please me. When she finished she took off her clothes and guided me to come fuck her. I was about to pull up my pants and walk out but that's disrespectful so I stayed and fucked the shit out of her. That's apparently what she wanted. When we finished, she put her clothes back on then gave me her number and hotel number then left. She said she'll be here in ATL for about 2 months. I felt so bad. If lani ever finds out, that's it. She gone leave me forever. So I'm better off not telling her. Maja prolly only gone be a hoe that I fuck and work with. I had to call one of my niggas and tell em what the fuck I just did.

Chris 💪

I was in my room chilling wit Nai until my phone started ringing uncontrollably. I picked it up then went downstairs. It was Jah.

Phone Call:

Me: Yo, you good?
Jah: Nah, I just did some fucked up shit b
Me: What the fuck you do bro
Jah: You know that meeting I had today with the female drug lord from Cali?
Me: Yea
Jah: I told her I had a girl but she still came on to me then boom, we fucked.
Me: Yooooo, you lying. Lani gone leave ya ass
Jah: I'm not planning on telling her. It'll break her heart if she finds out. Don't say shit to Jenai either, you know she gone tell her. Promise me you won't say shit.
Me: That's fucked up but I promise bro. And you know lani like a lil sister to me, you really fucked up for that.
Jah: I know, I'm sorry.

I hung up on him. I knew he won't fit to be in a relationship. Especially with a girl like Lani. He fuck every bad jaint walking. She gone find out one way or another. Females find out EVERYTHING. Trust me, I learned the hard way.

Lehlani 💖

When I woke up, Jah wasn't beside me so I already know he was at the studio or the trap. I felt like going shopping by myself, so I got ready and headed out the door. I got in Jah's Bentley and made my way to the mall. I wanted to pick up Jah a few things and of course pick me up a bunch of shit. I roamed around the mall for 3 hours. I ended up buying Jah a rolex, 3 pairs of shoes, and a bunch of shirts and pants. I put everything in my car then stopped at McDonald's. I ordered large fries then went home.

When I got home Jah was in the room, on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. "You okay baby" I asked setting the bags on the bed. "Yeah bae" he said getting up and hugging me tight as shit. "What you do today" I asked. "Nothing much, had a meeting with this female from Cali, she's gone be working with me to take over the US" he said. "Oh okay, does she know about me" I asked. "Of course, everybody knows about my baby" he said kissing me. "Well, I went to the mall and got a few things for you" I said handing him the bags. He thanked me then went downstairs to play the game. For the first time he let me play with him. I suck but we had fun. We started playing fighting afterwards. I bit the shit out of his shoulder. He looked like he was gonna cry. Then he turned around and started tickling me. I fell on the ground squirming around. We ended up falling asleep on the couch.

*3 weeks later*

Jahni 😈

I've been visiting Maja hotel for the past 3 weeks. It's something about her I cant resist. I will always love lani tho. It's hurting me that I keep doing this to her but I can't help it. I barely be at the house or answer her calls. I know she prolly suspecting something.

Today, everybody will be meeting Maja. We fucked then I got ready at her hotel. I texted lani to meet me there. "Don't do no stupid shit, if she finds out, I'm fucked" I said picking my hair. "Why you still wit her anyways, just leave her ass" she said. "I cant do that" I said. She rolled her eyes and started getting dress.

Lehlani 💖

Jah has been acting weird as fuck lately. Usually, when I call him he answers in a heartbeat, now I have to call him twice before he actually picks up. Plus, he's barely home but I'm sure he's busy tho. We all had a group meeting so we can meet his partner, Maja, so I got ready.

When everybody got to the trap, we all sat down at the table. He introduced us then we got straight to business. Every time when Jah was talking, Maja would grin and roll her eyes. Jenai notice it too. "You gotta problem with my bestfriend" Nai asked. "Nah" she said laughing. Jah turned around looking scared as fuck. I'm not stupid, some shit going on. "Yall fucking?" I asked standing up. "Nah, why the fuck you ask that" Jah said wit an attitude. "Jahni stop bullshitting, you know we fucked every other day for the past 3 weeks. We fucked this morning, why you keep lying to her" Maja said. I wanted to beat her ass but what good was that gone do. I smacked the shit out of Jah then turned to Chris, "you knew this whole time and you ain't tell me!!" I said walking out crying. Jah tells Chris everything so I knew he knew. Jenai smacked the back of Chris head then came running after me with Bianca. I got in my car and speeded the fuck off. Good thing I had an apartment on the side. Only Nai and Bianca know where it's at. I started packing all my shit. While I was taking my suit cases downstairs, I ran into Jahni. "Baby I'm sorry" he said. "I told you I'll give you one chance and you fucked that up" I said pushing past him. He blocked the front door. "If you really love me like you say you do, you'll let me get some time to myself" I said looking him in his eyes. Tears were flowing from my eyes. He punched the wall then went upstairs. I drove to my apartment and started unpacking. I'm not gone tell Kev, cause him and Jah are close and Kev will be mad as fuck. Jenai and Bianca pulled up to check on me. "You good boo" Bianca said. "Yea, ima always be good" I said. "You going to work tomar" Nai asked. "Yeah, I need this money" I said unpacking one of Jahni's t-shirt. I started crying all over again. Bianca held me in her arms while Jenai went to get me some food. If nobody else got me, I know they got me. ❤

Maja🔥

I'm tired of Jahni lying to that girl. I had no choice but to let it all out. He need to leave her and move to Cali with me so we can take over together.

When Lehlani walked out crying Jahni shot a look at me. I was lowkey scared. He walked passed me and shook his head. "Come by my hotel tonight baby" I said laughing. "Fuck you" he said flicking me off. Aaliyah and Chris was looking like they wanted to beat the shit outta me. I giggled a bit and left.
-------------------------------------------------------------vote ⭐
&
comment 💭