• Nine •

Jahni 😈

When we got to the trap, we tied that nigga to a chair. We gone question him then kill him. If the girls really wanna be apart of this shit, they can't be scared to shoot nobody. "Where is Jermaine" I asked walking in front of him. "I don't know bruh, please let me go" he begged. Aaliyah immediately punched him giving him a black eye. "All you have to do is give us the answers we want and I'll let you go" I said lying. He nodded. "So Imma ask you again bro, where is Jermaine" I asked. "Nobody knows where that nigga lives, not even his close friends like me. But his trap house is on the north side in a building in the back of a farm. Now can you let me go pleasee bruh" he begged again. I gave lani my gun and and positioned behind her. "bae I aint ready, ion have the guts to shoot nobody intentionally, last time was only for protection" she said shaking. Jenai snatched Chris's gun right out of his hand and shot dude right in the stomach. "Ayee, this shit fun yall" she said shooting him 3 more times. I snatched the gun right out of her hand. She enjoying this shit waaay too much. Chris and Aaliyah busted out laughing. Mad blood was flowing out of him. I positioned myself behind lani and again and we both placed our pointer finger on the trigger. My finger was on top so I slowly pushed down, and shot that nigga right in the head. He deserved it anyway for trynna make my girl suck his dick. Bianca was terrified to shoot dude. She so damn soft. We wrapped that nigga up in a body bag and threw him in a lake near us. We locked the trap up and we exchanged our handshakes and shit. "Be safe yall" I said while me and lani got in the car. Niggas be wylin in atl, I shouldn't have to say that every time I part from my homies. But it is what it is.

When me and lani got home, she took all her clothes off including her bra and panties, and put on my t-shirt. It was long asf on her but she was looking sexy asab. I just stared at her. I ain't have no pussy in like a month or 2. That's the longest I ever went without having sex. I guess she seen the way I was looking at her because she smirked and got on top of me. She leaned down and we started kissing while she was grinding on my dick. We was kissing for a minute then she got off me chuckling and layed down. She play too damn much. A nigga hard asl right now. I turned around to try to go to sleep but I couldn't. "The lotion in the bathroom" Lani said. She mad childish. After like 10 minutes, I couldn't take it no more. I got in between her legs and kissed her neck then bit her earlobe making her moan my name. I took her shirt off and cupped one of her breast and teased it while i ate the other. I started kissing her stomach and thighs. I rubbed my thumb on her clit making her arch her back. "Jahni.....mmm" she moaned. While rubbing, I slowly licked her enterance. "Ohmygod, Jahni .." she moaned again. I opened her legs more and started fingering and licking her pussy at the same time. "Oh yess.. hmm .. fuck me daddy" she groaned. I reached over to my dresser and grabbed a condom. I removed my boxers and put the condom on then I entered her slowly. "FUCK Jahni! I didn't know you was this big! Yess !" she screamed in pain and pleasure. I began to stroke in and out of her. She wraps her hands around me, digging her nails in my back. "Ahh.. yes like that.. ahhhh.. harder" she groaned. I pumped myself inside her speeding up the pace. "Fuck!.. I'm about to cum daddy.. Ahhhh" she groaned as she exploded on my dick. I still continued to fuck her pussy. "Baby.. I'm bout to to cum, I'm bout to cu.. shit! Ahhh! Fuck" I came and we both moaned in pleasure. I flipped over to the other side of the bed so we can catch our breath. After 2 minutes, I was gonna go for round two but she was knocked the fuck out. I can literally say this dick put her ass to sleep. I'm the G.O.A.T !! I then dozed off to sleep too.

*Next Day*
Lehlani 💖

10:30 am

Last night was amazing. I feel bad a lil that I shot dude but he was gone die anyway. Jenai shot his ass too many times in the stomach. I had a modeling shoot today so I wiggled myself out of Jah's grip. I took a quick selfie and posted it on instagram with the caption saying "lil ol me 👑" :