Chapter 1: school day

Day 1: Monday (school day)

7:03 am, Franzen just woked up from her sleep then she turned to her right and saw the clock. She picked up the clock and looked at the time and said "it's..already 7:04..." she put the clock back and bundle her body with her blanket,then she just realize that she was late "Ohhh no!! I'm late for school!" She was in a hurry so she jumped out from her bed then she trip because of the blanket. But because she was in a hurry she didn't notice that blood was dripping from her nose. She washed her face,brush her teeth,put on her uniform and brush her hair then run to the kitchen.

"Hurry up sleeping beauty your late for school" her big sister Amanda was teasing her early in the morning. "S-shut up, I just overslept and don't call me sleeping beauty" she said while bread bits was falling from her mouth. "Please clean your mess after eating" Amanda said in disgust. "Yeah,okay" Franzen finally finished breakfast then clean her mess. She put on her rollerskate "I'll be going to school now,bye" she said happily then quickly closed the door.

Then after 3 minutes she finally arrived at school then her bestfriend walked toward her. "Are you okay?"he said in a concern tone Franzen said " I'm not fine, I almost got crush by a car!" Franzen said in a exhausted and angry tone. "Ummm sorry to hear that,here have some candy" Zack (Franzen's bestfriend name) handed Franzen 4 mint candy. "Wow! Thanks a lot Zack,you always know how to cheer me up" her angry mood just disapeared.

"Always glad to make you happy Franzen" Zack smiled. "Hey look everybody here's miss Bilfurt" a group of girls approach Zack and Franzen. "What do you want from Franzen now Iryn?" Zack said with anger hiding Franzen behind him. "Ahhahhahah, I want Franzen to not be your friend anymore Zack. Because she might hurt you,it will be a waste many would like to be your friend Zack" Iryn said. "How dare you insult Franzen,she's the most kind and honest person I know. Me and Franzen will always be friends forever,isn't that right?Franzen? Zack looked at Franzen,watching Franzen exit the room with tears dripping from her cheeks. "Franzen! Wait" Zack said and about to exit the room.

(THE BELL RING AT 7:50 AM)

"Okay class go to your seats" Mr. Clerk said, "Now turn your textbook to page 34". Zack can't stop thinking about Franzen and the thought that Franzen skipped class this never happened before. After 5 hours finally lunch time.

Zack quickly goes to the rooftop to look for Franzen. Then she saw Franzen standy near the iron fences. "Franzen there
you are!" Zack said with overflowing happiness. "I'm glad your safe" Zack hugged Franzen. "Hey Zack,do you think I will have the courage to hurt you?" Franzen said while crying. "No....Who-" Zack said before being interupted by Franzen's words. "Zack,I think it will be better if you and I stop being friends...." Franzen's fist tightend

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE
BUT IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE STORY COMMENT THE THING/S YOU DIDN'T LIKE ☺ I WILL MAKE IT BETTER