Chapter 5: Sister

8:43 pm.

Franzen was preparing dinner then she heard 3 strong knocks on the front door. Her heartbeat was beating really fast then she walked towards the door with a frying pan in her hand,she was shaking in fear. Then she opened the door and it was just her sister. "Ohhh it's just you, you scared the shit out of me like seriously." Franzen said,she was shaking. "So what are you cooking? I'm starving" Amanda said with a smile. "I'm cooking curry your favorite" Franzen replied with a smile. "Then should  we eat?" Amanda said. Amanda sit on her favorite chair while Franzen prepared the curry. Both of them were eating happily then suddenly Amanda ask a strange question "Hey Franzen,you like playing hide and seek right?". "Yes, why'd you ask?" Franzen said. "Nothing, I have a friend that likes playing hide and seek too. Do you want to meet her?" Amanda said. "Ummm sure sounds like fun,when is she gonna visit?" Franzen asked. "Soon....." Amanda said.

9:00 pm.

They finish dinner quickly and then they do there daily routine everytime they finish dinner. Franzen wash the dishes while Amanda is wiping the table with a cloth. Suddenly Franzen turned around and saw the table with blood on it then she looked at her sister. Her sister's nose was bleeding "s-sister! Your nose!" Franzen was terrified. Amanda touch her bleeding nose with her finger then she licked the blood on her finger. "S-sister, what are you doing?" Franzen was creeped out by her sister. "Why don't you go to bed,I will take care of this" Amanda smiled. "Okay then, but if your done go to bed early.okay?" Franzen said.

Then Franzen goes to her bedroom then she looked at the calendar. "Oh yeah, my birthday is tomorrow." Franzen said then looked at the dress Zack gave to her. She lay down on her bed and a second she was already asleep.

PLS LEAVE A COMMENT OR A VOTE IF
YOU GIVE MY STORY A THUMBS UP 😁