Chapter 2: the confession

"W-what?!" Zack was suprised to what Franzen said. "I only make your life misrable" Franzen said. "I don't like this idea!" Zack shouted then Franzen was surprised that Zack didn't want to leave their friendship. "Please...This is the only thing that I can think of! This is the solution so that you and me will not be bully by those girls." Franzen's tightend and tears are falling down her cheeks. "Franzen before we break our friendship I just want you to know that since we were kids I...I love you!" Zack's face turns red and also Franzen's. "Sorry but that's............impossible" Franzen said while crying and Zack cannot express to what Franzen said. "Please forgive me" Franzen said "If it's okay " Zack smiled "I will leave you,but it doesn't mean that I don't care about you. I will make you safe" Zack said. "Zack can I have favor?" Frazen said "Sure,what is it?" Zack quickly replied. "Can we play hide and seek like the game we always play since we were kids?" Franzen said. Zack smiled then suddenly covers his eyes then started counting "1....2....3...." Franzen's fave lightened,she was happy that Zack is playing with her one last time then she cried. She hide near the tree where she and Zack first met.

"If only you know the truth,Zack......" tears are falling down her cheeks. Then a voice have been heard behind Franzen then said "Found you" then Franzen turned around to see Zack smiling.

(THE BELL RANG)

"See you tomorrow,Zack" Franzen said in smile im her face but with pain on the inside. "Right....Bye,Monkey" Zack laugh and Franzen quickly said "Don't call me a monkey!".

(THE BELL RANG EARLY BECAUSE THERE WAS AN EMERGENCY)
(ALL STUDENT WILL HAVE TO GO HOME EARLY)

THANKS FOR READING 😀