Chapter 6: Let's play

11:59 pm.

Franzen woked up from her sleep and then she looked at the clock turning to 12:00 am. After a minute it finally turned 12:00 am. Franzen greet herself a happy birthday,then she feel thirsty so she went downstair. She turned the lights on and saw the table covered with blood and a text saying Happy Birthday Franzen Let's play Hide and Seek Franzen's hands are shaking and her eyes are fill with terror. She turned to her left and saw the T.V there's another bloody text said that I'll count to ten while you hide.

Franzen heard the voice of her sister she was about to go to her sister's room. Then Franzen heard her sister counting,Franzen was so scared so she goes to her room and locked it. What should I do?Franzen said in her head,where should I hide?

"Ten! Ready or not..........here I come" Amanda said in a scary voice. Franzen's heart was beating really fast it was her worst nightmare. "Where did Franzen go? Did she hide under the kitchen table?" Amanda look under the table but she didn't find Franzen. About 6 minutes Amanda didn't find Franzen so she made a wager "Hey!Franzen! I got a little wager,if I don't kill or find you in 3 minutes I will kill your sister's body but if you kill me before I kill your sister I will not bother you again. Is that okay to you?" It wasn't Amanda it was someone else.

It grabbed a knife and started searching for Franzen. First she goes to the backyard still Franzen wasn't there,then she thought that Franzen is hiding in her own room. She grimed then she was heading to Franzen's room. "Knock knock!! Franzen are you there? I gues I have to go in." She opened the door then started searching for Franzen. "I think I'm getting closing........I'm looking under your bed!" she looked under the bed but Franzen is not there. "Could you be inside the closet!?" she opened the closet and Franzen was there. "There you are!" Franzen's face is in terror. She pointed the knife at Franzen's head and she was going to stab Franzen. But..........

THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER
PLS LEAVE A COMMENT OR A VOTE :)