Chapter 8: The End?

Franzen wipe her face trying to put on a smile on her face.As she goes to her room where blood was splattered everywhere. She look around then she find Zack's gift and then she walk towards it. She pick it up and stare at it,she turned to her left to look at the blood covered clock. She read the time and it was 6:45 am her phone rang then she answered it. A robotic voice can be heard on the phone "Hello?" It said. "Who's this?" I replied,"Is this miss Bilfurt?" It said. "Umm yes...What's your bussines" Franzen frowned. "I'm a police and me and my boys would like to give you a ride to your school,maybe the killer will follow you." The police said. Franzen think about it for a while then she said "okay,but when are yo-" before she can finish her statement a honk was heard outside the house. Franzen take a peep in her window and saw the police car,"Hey miss Bilfurt,hurry up!" A police shouted.

You press the ended the call and then look inside your closest to find your uniform but......It was covered with blood,the police shouted once more "You only have 15 minutes!". She grab her uniform,her bag,Zack's gift and then goes inside the bathroom. She was her face and then brush her teeth,she put on her uniform and then her stockings. She bring Zack's gift so that she can change in her school (Zack's gift is very complicated to wear and she only have 15 mins. So she wore her uniform with dried blood on it).

She opened the door and then saw the police "that taken you exactly 15 mins,Good job" he said with a smirk. "Can we just go?" I said in frustration. "Of course ma'dam" the police chuckled. Franzen looked at the police with a serious look on her face "this is no time for joke,sir. Remember,I'm not in a happy mood right now." Franzen said coldly. The police opened the car to let Franzen get inside,Franzen sit at the back.

*The police's P.O.V*

'Maybe it'll be better to keep quite than talking nonsense to this kid,well I can't blame her from losing her sister. All we can do is find this murderer' I said it in my head. "Hey kid,have you already eaten breakfast?" I tried to break the silence in the atmosphere. She look at me in the mirror then nodded. Then I look at the road to prevent any danger.

*Franzen's P.O.V*

I was starring at my cellphone but then the police ask "Hey kid,have you already eaten breakfast". I nodded but the truth is I haven't eaten anything. The police then turned away to look at the road. I look at my phone and then I saw the game "Hide and Seek" I was going to delete it and then a note pop out. It said that "What?! You don't want to play with me anymore? I'll be lonely if not,but still you will never abandon me like Zack did to you,right?" Then I was shocked that it knows my story,it was so creepy that it make me shake my hands.

Then I constantly deleted it so it won't bother me again....

THANKS FOR READING THIS SHORT CHAPTER
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT OR A VOTE IF YOU LIKE

AND ALSO I'VE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE A SPECIAL CHAPTER FOR THE STORY.AND I WILL KEEP IT A SECRET FOR.........NOW...... ^J^