Chapter 9: Another Game

A/N: Thanks for reading my story and also for voting
Thank you RonieMaeViola8 for spamming your votes on my story ^-^

______________________________________________________

Franzen finally arrived at school,"Thanks for the ride,I guess" she said coldly. "Is that the proper way to say 'Thank you'?" The police said frowning. Franzen looked at the police then turned away. "Thanks" Franzen smiled a bit then walk away. You check you watch (it was 7:00 am) 'I still have 30 minutes to get changed' you thought and then she felt that someone was following you so you turned around to see....nothing. You turned away and continued walking towards the changing room where my locker where place.

7:28

'I finally finish puting on this goth dress that....Zack gave to me' she said in her head and then a group of girls come inside the changing room. "Ohhhh look what we have here,it's miss Bilfurt" Iryn said smiling,Franzen looked at her then turned away. "I'm sorry about your sister..." Franzen looked at Iryn shocked,cause for the first time Iryn feel sorry for Franzen. Iryn's friend was also shocked to what their leader said that she felt sorry for Franzen. "Wow...I never thought that you're gonna say that....but..Thanks." Franzen hugged Iryn with tears flowing down her cheeks. "It's still early,what if we play a game?" Iryn said with a childish expression. "W-what game?" I ask shaking. "The game you and Zack always play." Iryn said,"ummmm okay,but why did you want to play hide and seek with me and still it's still early." Franzen said frowning.

"Because.....I'm bored,I always wanted to play hide and seek ever since I was a kid..so will you play with us?" Iryn said reaching her hands to Franzen. Franzen
Check her watch '7:30' only 20 minutes to go before 7:50...."well...okay then,who's it?" You questioned Iryn. "That would be me!" Iryn shouted raising her right hand. Franzen nodded,then Iryn started counting. And fear started to run inside her vines,but she don't have any choice but to play with her.........maybe...Franzen and Iryn will be friends....Franzen and Iryn's friends hid in different places. A couple of minutes Franzen wondered what will make Iryn take that long on finding them. Then she decided to look for them in case something bad happen. Then she saw Iryn with.......a kitchen knife. Franzen quickly hid herself behind a tree,near where Iryn was standing.

"Do you know where Franzen is hiding?" Iryn said to someone but Franzen can't see who she was talking to. "I-I-I d-don't know where she is,please don't kill me!" Franzen was scared....she was shaking.....then Franzen heard a scream. It was the girl's voice,Franzen look at the girl but only to see a corpse........the girl's dead corpse. Franzen wanted to vomit but she tried not to. Then she noticed Iryn's orbs looking at her's. "Ohhhhh......hi Franzen...." she said smiling and makes Franzen sick. "This happens when you deleted me,it will never end.....you know that,do you?" Iryn slowly aproach her with her bloody knife. Franzen don't know what to do...all she know what to do in this situation is to........run for it. "Hey....don't run away from me." Iryn started to chase Franzen. Franzen run inside the school's building,then she reached the roof top,which is not good in the situation.

"Ohhh...it looks like you run out of space to run,this will be fun....." Franzen turned around and saw Iryn with her creepy smile and her bloody knife. Franzen went backwards and she felt the iron fence touching her back,then Franzen stopped. Iryn stopped too,but she ran to Franzen,she was pointing the knife to Franzen's chest. But Franzen saw that coming so she dodge it. Iryn trip and she.........fell off the roof. Franzen look down and saw Iryn's body quickly touch the rough surface of the school grounds. Some student saw the accident then they quickly went near Iryn's corpse. Some called the police and some called the ambulance. Franzen went down and saw the school ground covered with crimson blood,it made her want to vomit. She saw Iryn's eyes and it was black......all black. Some kids said to the police that they saw Franzen in the roof with Iryn. So the police take her to the police station to do some investigation to her....but they can't tell if it's suicide (because of the knife) or did Franzen pushed Iryn off the roof...

The story will go on and on.

Will it stop?

Or wil it stay?

A/N: sorry guys for the late update....I was just busy with school that's why I don't have the time to make the update. Any who,I will tell you guys a very important news in the next chapter. Hope you will read it,cause......It's really important!!!