Growing Words

Words, such words that hurt, such words that hit like sticks and stones.

They don't break my bones because I've dealt with them since birth.

So go on, call me a failure, say that I w a nt enough for you, just remember this one thing...

Wile you're wasting your time insulting me or even attempting to hurt me, I'm growing and growing into the person that I want to be.

And believe me, I've grown way more than you could ever imagine... want to know why?

It's because you only see, what's on the outside, you only see it from your point of view, but if you saw what was on the inside, you'd think twice about what you said.

But that's okay, sometimes you just blurt things out, well are you satisfied?

What good did it do you to try and bring me down. It only makes you look weak in comparison to me.

But I'm not here to judge you, but I know for a fact, that I've grown way more than you. If you think you grew more than me, guess what try being in my shoes for a day.

What's the matter, couldn't handle that punchline, is the truth too much for you to handle, are you gonna cry?

I'm done for now, but here this last word, If you keep hurting others, in the end you'll wonder why you're alone and can't sleep at night.

You're gonna wish you could take back those words, because you tried to not only add your pain to that someone by saying that, but it's the fact that you're so pathetic that you need to see others to suffer just to make you feel better.

People that do that make me sick, it's not funny at all to ever be a prick.

And please, stop taking others for granted because the ones you take for granted, are the very ones you're gonna feel lost without, you're gonna want them to hold you, you're gonna want them to be with you... but in the end how come they left?

Simple

Because you played games with their feelings, and now you're feeling the effects of playing that game, So stop it.

We all use cover ups in order to hide our true feelings, just open up to someone or all of that build up will expose like an angry volcano.

You never know what you have until you lost it, and once you lose it... you'll eventually realize that that's what you always wanted and always needed.

These are the Growing Words.