Flesh Eating Free Style

(Note: Music produced by Killing Spree, I don't own it, I'm just using it for the purpose of this poem.)

*sigh*

*chuckles to myself darkly*

This is to all my Tokyo Ghoul fans, hope you don't bite off more than you can chew. ;)
------------------------------------------------🤘💀

Why did you do this, what did you inject me with?

A simple antidote, haha. It's not really that simple bitch.

It's nothing but a lie, an antidote to hide the cries inside.

Tha doesn't always promise hope, so get ready to die.

Scientists are the true monsters in this fucking city, injecting people with needles.

Really this shit's insanity, changing them into monsters, and weapons, it's nothing but cruelty.

I'm a ghoul, so I think I'll feast on humanity.

I have no control, but sometimes I do have remorse.

If I keep spitting this magma to you all, I know my voice will become very hoarse.

Not a horse, now I'm thinking of feeding on every single thing in this goddamn city.

Please, just don't show me pity.

I can't control my hunger, it's a never ending battle.

A struggle, a fight, whatever you want to call it, you get the point right?

No, I didn't think so, your brain's to small to comprehend this message I'm trying to send to you all.

I'm trying to save you, so you don't become like me, and start feeding on every living breathing body that you see.

God, just the thought is making my stomach do backflips, it really makes me sick that eating bodies is now a normal habit.

It's a bad habit, you'll have no remorse even after feeding off of a nice young rabbit.

They turn us into tools, why do you think we're called merciless Ghouls.

These scientists are mad with power, creating and destroying.

We're nothing but expereiments, we're just their little play things.

But I've got an idea, let's turn all of their liver into some sausage links.