Optimism

You're too perfect, how can you be so happy.

Well simple, why would I want to go around always unhappy?

I just can't relate to you anymore, you're just...

What? Pathetic? Poor Excuse? Childish? Immature?

Go on and tell me what it is since you know so damn much.

I don't know, but from what I see and notice from how you act, you tend to be a bit more out of place. As if you're not acting your age.

Listen here, I don't know what's gotten into you but all you do is complain with you're pessimistic attitude.

With the shit I already go through, you couldn't even understand at any magnitude.

If you saw all the stuff I was in or been through, you'd take back all those damn words and choke on them.

I look at both sides of the coin, however I favor the optimistic point.

You take everything for granted, even me.

Just open your eyes, but it's too late because you can't see.

I may have said some hurtful things I didn't mean, but that was out of pure emotion.

However unlike you, I owned up to them, and apologized like I was supposed to.

How can you say we can't relate, when I know what you're going through.

That doesn't make sense, and it definitely isn't true.

At first I was gonna leave you, at first I said it was threw.

But I remember the promise that I hd made to you, and it's what keeps me coming back.

I remember the love I have for you, even while you were stabbing me in the back.

Your words were like needles pricking my heart.

You made it seem as if I was the one at fault.

That I was the one who messed up.

But guess what, people make mistakes.

And my mistakes are what helped me to grow, so don't you dare compare yourself to me.

Because whether you listen or not, you haven't even understood half the shit I've been threw.

Trust me, it's a lot more worse than what you're going through.

So be thankful, because someone out there is probably more worse off than you and is going through something fifty times worse.

Count your life as a blessing, because others count theirs as a curse.

But you know what, you're not my problem anymore, you can go treat someone else like dirt.

But remember that later down the road, it is you who will get hurt.

I may have been at fault at times, and sometimes it was me. But I wasn't the one to turn around and act foolishly.

So you might ignore this or rant or even discriminate against me.

But I've made this message loud and clear, and I did it optimistically.