Rhyme Style: Fire Spit Jutsu

Who am I?

Danny, you already know me.

No you fool, I'm not your granny so I don't make tea.

When I'm done with this rhyme, this fire I will dispatch.

Call me Indra Otsutsuki, the Sage of the Six Paths.

These Six Paths of Pain, I'll let you off the hook.

Once you get a nice taste of this Almighty Push.

No, I don't play around, I've got that lightning speed, since I'm from the Hidden Cloud you see.

I'm like Killer Bee, I know I'd make him proud unlike all you wannabes.

Out there, all you do is join the crowd, but in the end, you will just get stuck in a Deep Forest Emergence shroud.

I make my words very clear and loud, it's the noise that Kabuto used to form the Hidden Sound.

When I'm done, you might wanna bow, my poetic style is King, so I might need a special crown.

My words are rich, they slice you so hard with emotion, you couldn't even fix it with a stitch.

And if you mess, with my friends that's a wrong move, because I'll go Eight Inner Gates ya fool.

And this poetic combo will destroy you, cause you're nothing but tool, like all those a million white Zetsu.

You see, I pull strings like the puppet masters Kankuro and Sasori.

Get this Chidori, to your heart that I'll rip out, with my electric words cause the truth will be heard.

When I'm done with you, this poem will be proof you nerds, cause all you'll hear is the sound of my 1000 birds.

Let's not forget the ladies, Sakura, TenTen, Temari, Ino, and Tsunade.

AHHHH!!! Chakra mode with Kurama inside of me, you sure you wanna box with me, the golden flamed Jinchuriki.

My Tailed Beast bomb is about to be a flaming burst, comment on this poem if you've never heard a flow of words.

Like this, I'm nothing to mess with, once I say Poison Style you know you're gonna get sick.

Cause my poems are like an Acid rain, you'll just get hurt like Sasuke when his clan got slayed.

I'm stronger than the Akatsuki, Zabuza, and Mei.

When my poems are recognized you'll see my face with all six Hokage.

Like Tsuchikage, Mizukage, the Raikage, all you haters in this world will try and stop me.

I dare you, and you won't win. I'll eat you all like Kisame's shark skin.

But all of you have seen my chakra flow, so you won't face me, cause I'm the real ninja king, Naruto Uzumaki.

Some of you try to act wise like Kabuto, but really you're just foolish, hmm, that reminds me of Nagato.

All you haters can also kiss my ass, because you're nothing but snakes, like Orichimaru in the grass

My rhymes are so fast, like the fucking yellow flash named Minato, so I'll close off by saying my favorite word...

Dattebayo.