Can't we all love?

Can't we all love, if we did this world would be better.

Kids would have food on their plates instead of having to eat dirt, and it's messed up that people laugh at that, those are things that hurt,

Me to the core, if we all could just reach deep down into our hearts, we'd find the things that matter most, the things that won't fall apart.

Can't we all love, of we did teens wouldn't be abused, it makes me sick how parents can abuse the authority they have over us, yet when we're feeling bad they don't want anything to deal with us.

Not all parents are like that, can't we all love.

Of we all could love we wouldn't laugh at others misery, we wouldn't tease that kid who cries alot.

He cries because his mother died.

She cuts herself like a piece if paper because she feels worthless and pathetic.

He has scars on his face because he fought to protect us all.

She doesn't eat because they call her fat.

All of these things because you all can't love.

Can't we all love, I'm asking you all because most of you will ignore this, most of you will think I'm crazy, and that's okay.

But if you're that 1% that cares, I ask that you open your heart to others and love them, be a shoulder they can cry on.

Can't we all love?