You're no longer my Problem

That's why I left you, because you took me for granted.

You were so hypocritical and judging that I just couldn't stand it.

But I'm here to tell you not to worry or throw a fit.

Because with these words I say goodbye, because one day you'll get bit.

I know that I hurt you, but it wasn't intentional, it was out of too many feelings because I was emotional.

But no more excuses, no more games.

There's no reason to point fingers and blame, you ruined your chance and I don't want you at all.

We can still be together, just not as we were before the fall.

I'm becoming of age, I'm more different than before.

You're no longer my problem, so you can go and treat yourself poor.

You took me for granted even when I was trying to help.

Your immaturity and self contradiction is making me wonder which one of us needs help.

I know I've done some things, but I've repented of my sins. 

And unlike you apologized for the wrong things I did.

I am sincere in what I say, there's no future between you and me.

These honest words my hurt you, like the sting from a bumblebee.

You may cry, you may feel sick, just know those are all of the feelings of guilt that you'll reap.

Goodbye to you, and all your ways of getting attention.

No more I'm sorry, because I'm sorry too.

Sorry for loving you, sorry for being there for you, when all you did was play me like a toy, you told me to be honest and when I was you claimed it made you feel bad about yourself.

But that was just your way of seeking attention.

I'm sorry that you can't handle it, I've tried my best believe me I did, but some people you can't help, especially those sins that you yourself committed.

You're a waste of space, and a poor excuse for a friend, I've given you mercy, and still you just pretend.

You act like an authority figure, you act like you're more than me, guess what hun, human beings are equal one way or another you see.

So with these words I say, farewell to you. So you can go fuck yourself up, like you always do.

And don't fake the sadness, that's just madness.

Because those words you used against me are coming back to you.

You never loved me, you wanted me to do things to you that were again what true love was.

But that's the difference between me and you, I know what true love is.

But you don't...do you?