Chapter 4 - No Again (Edited)

Sophia Celastio

"A Victoria Secret angel in Victoria Secret store in Manhattan" Rose chuckled when we met Jean in front of the VS store. Jean hugged us and we walked inside the VS store.

Some people recognized Jean so they asked for photos, she's really beautiful and famous. We buy a couple of sports bras at VS and after we went look for some clothes.

"So how's work Rose?" Jean asked.

"Piling up right now" Rose answered as she looked at the mirror to see herself in a black dress that she's trying on.

"How about you Sophia? You're working with your dad right?" Jean asked and I turn to her.

"Yeah I'm currently working with my dad and same as Rose. They're piling up right now" I sigh.

"I heard you're going to travel Europe Jean". I looked at a green dress, it seemed nice.

"It's Blake's promise to take me around the world" Jean said as she looked at a piece of purple backless dress.

"Lucky you" Rose said.

"Thank God about that Rose, I have a tough life before this" she chuckled.

"What do you think?" Rose asked us both about her black dress and I kinda didn't like it on her.

"Too long" Jean commented before I did.

"It doesn't look wow, it doesn't scream 'This is Rose Hastington'. You need a backless dress or a dress that has cut outs" I said and she nodded.

"Try this" Jean shoved her a white dress with cut outs on the waist as Rose enterded the fitting room.

"I heard Aaron was hitting on you yesterday" Jean asked me and my eyes widen.

"How can you both know?"

"Did you see the lusty eyes that Aaron gave you?" Jean said.

"That's disgusting".

"Trust me that's the Samuel blood for you" she said as she looked in the sunglass section.

"What am I supposed to do Jean?" I asked.

"What do you mean by that?" she didn't understand.

"I turned him down".

"Well- wait what?! You turned him down?" she looked at me in horror.

"What's with you and Rose? You both reacted the same".

"My husband told me that Aaron is three times more crazy than him. Aaron never takes no for an answer from girls" she said and I sighed.

"I'm in trouble now aren't I?"

"1000% yes and he's going to get you Sophia. He's coming to Blake's 29th birthday party in 2 days and I invited you and you said you would come. I mean you have to face him right?" she asked. I closed my eyes not believing this was happening. Why did I mess up with one of 7 bastards in America?

"Isn't it your husband birthday? I think I shoul-"

"Blake can't say no to me Sophia, I tamed that man" she said as she tried on sunglasses.

"How do I look?" Rose walked out from the fitting room and my eyes widen. She looked stunning.

"Buy that dress Rose, so you can seduce a guy at Blake's party" Jean said.

"Good idea".

"Wanna eat? I'm starving" I bluntly said and they both nodded.

"Let me change and pay for this".

"How is it being a married woman?" I asked Jean, as we walked out from the store and waited for Rose.

"Really good Sophia, I can't believe how happy I am being married. I'm still young but Blake is really making me happy. He's really sweet" Jean smiled remembering her husband.

"I'm jealous" I pout and she chuckles.

"You'll find someone Sophia. Oh! I'll introduce you to my friend later at Blake's party" she squeals and holds my hand.

"Is he a good person?" I ask getting curious.

"He's my best friend Sophia, his name is Josh Curt. He's the owner of Curton Airlines" I nod.

"Come on let's get this tummies filled" Rose said as she walks out.

"Hello girls" that voice stops us. I turn to see him walking towards us with a blonde girl clinging to his arms.

"Oh hey Aaron" Rose greets.

"Hey Aaron" Jean greets and I just stay silent looking at him.

"No greetings for me beautiful?" he smirks at me.

"Do we know each other?" I raise my eyebrow, I saw Jean and Rose turn to me in horror.

"You wound me Sophia, we met in a really romantic way" his eyes looking straight to me, giving me his boyish smile that makes girls knees go weak.

I admit, he's really handsome, I agree to that statement but I don't want to have a relationship to a man like that. They will control me and play with me for awhile then throw me away like trash. I've met so many guys like him in college and I don't want to make a stupid decision again.

"Baby let's go that way" the blonde girl whines and Aaron looks at herdisgusted.

"Samantha, go away will you before I fire your dad" Aaron says in a cold tone.

"It's Sandy, Aaron. But you promi-".

"We're done for the day, now go" he says with a really cold tone. After, he smirks at me and the blonde stomps her feet walking away.

"Where were we?" Aaron says and I look at him disgusted.

"We're going to eat" Jean says.

"Great, let's go" Aaron says and I look at Rose in horror. Not wanting Aaron to join us a bit. Rose looks at me with a 'I can't help you look' .

"You can't join" I say and he turns to me. He smirks and walks to me. Sneaking his arm to my waist, I saw Rose and Jean walk first leaving me.

"I didn't hear you beautiful" he whispers to my ear causing me to shiver.

"You can't join us" I say and turn to him. I look at his green orbs and push him away from me and walk to catch up with Rose and Jean.

"Ah! No again huh?" he says and that makes me stop.

"It's always a no for you Aaron" I smile to him but he walks to me again.

"Playing hard to get beautiful?" Aaron whispers into my ear.

"Good luck with that" I push him away again and walk to Jean and Rose for the second time.

It's so disgusting that he just bed someone and then hits on me after that. God please make him stay away from me. I don't want him, I despise him.