Chapter 14 - Temper (Edited)

Sophia Celastio

"I'll stay with you" Aaron said and I shook my head. I got inside my blanket, ready to sleep.

"Go home Aaron, I don't want to-" Before I could finish, he's taking off his suit leaving him with a white shirt. He got inside the blanket and pulled me near him. He started caressing my arm and kissed my forehead.

"Don't ever tease me like that sweetheart, you never know what will happen if I don't control myself" he said as I looked at him.

"Why are you sticking with me?" I asked him as I closed my eyes and circle my arms around his body.

"You're quite interesting actually and you kept rejecting me" he answered honestly and I smiled.

"Have a date with me tomorrow instead of going with Josh Asshole" he said and I shook my head.

"He wanted to meet up with me".

"I don't want you too" That made me sigh.

"You can't control me Aaron" I said calmly.

"I don't like that bastard" he bursted and I smacked his chest lightly afterwards.

"I hate being controlled Aaron" .

"You're mine Sophia" he said angrily.

"I'm not a thing that you own" I said coldly, as I closed my eyes.

"You're mine, I don't fucking care. We're going to have a date tomorrow" he said. That made me opened my eyes again. I looked at him, I crawled a little and kissed his lips.

"Happy?" I asked.

"I want more".

"I'll give you more if you let me go peacefully tomorrow" I said as I leaned in his chest again.

"No!"

"Don't make me hate you" I said.

"You can't hate me sweetheart" he said in a cocky tone.

"I'm tired Aaron" I replied.

"Good night love" he kissed the side of my head and I drifted to dreamland.

I opened my eyes slowly and quickly closed them again, the sun rays hits my eyeballs. My eyes widen as I realised that Aaron was still sleeping beside me. He had the same posture from last night, suddenly a smile plastered on my face.

I slowly started getting up from the bed when suddenly Aaron pulled me back to his embrace.

"You're awake?" I asked and he kissed my forehead.

"Good morning sunshine" he said but his eyes were still closed.

"Aaron it's freaking 10 in the morning aren't you going to work?" I asked him as I wiggled out from his arms but he successfully locked me again.

"I'm the owner, if I don't go to work it's fine" he said.

"I need to go to work Aaron, so you go to work too" I said as I pushed his arms away from me.

"Let's go on a date" he suddenly said. I turned around so quickly that my neck almost broke.

"Sorry I didn't hear what you said?" Did I hear it right?

"You heard it sweetheart" he said as he looked at me.

"My work is piling up" I sighed, thinking.

"I'll help you" he smiled.

"Idiot. Why would you? You already have a pile of it yourself" I rolled my eyes and I heard him chuckle.

"Let's go on a date" he repeated.

"I want to go somewhere but promise me, you will follow" I said and he raised his eyebrows waiting for me to tell him the place.

"Seaworld" I said and his eyes widen.

"What are you 5?" he asked.

"No date then" I simply said and got off from bed. I walked to the bathroom but Aaron stopped me. He held my hands and looked into my eyes.

"Let's go somewhere else okay?" he smiled and I glared at him.

"Go there yourself" I let his hand go and walked to my bathroom but before I got inside. He pushed me so my back kissed the wall.

"Fine seaworld it is" he said and I couldn't help but smile. I missed going to Seaworld, last time I went was when I was 16 with my friends. It's been 8 years and I want to see it again.

"I'll go get ready" I gave him a peck on the lips.

"I want to join you" he begged like a lost puppy and I glared at him.

"You wish" I closed the door in his face. I quickly took a shower. Drying myself quickly and walked out with just the towel covering me.

I saw Aaron's eyes widen as he saw me. I quickly went to my cupboard and took my clothes and went back to the bathroom to change. I decided I would wear light grey halter crop top, top it with checkered shirt and denim shorts. I curled my hair loosely and put on light makeup on.

I walked out and saw Aaron occupied with his phone, I walked to him. He looked up to me and smirked.

"You're going to work?" I asked.

"I thought you wanted to take me to Seaworld but here you are trying to push me away again Sophia" he sighed and held my hand. Giving me tingles all over my body as I stare into his green orbs.

"You want to wear suit? Or you want to-"

"Go to my penthouse to wash up and change beautiful" he kissed my hand and stood up.

"Let's go" he said. I took my small bag quickly putting my phone, wallet and lipstick inside. Aaron walked out and I followed him downstairs.

As we walked to his car and got inside, my phone vibrated and I saw a text message from Josh. My eyes widen but I had to keep calm so Aaron won't be suspicious.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Yeah" I put my seatbelt on and he started to drive. The whole ride was about us getting know each other. Me and Aaron have a 4 year gap difference and he's the only child of his family. He loves hiking, pizza, watching movies and exercise.

"Let's go up" he said as he parked the car in front of the lobby. I got off the car and suddenly saw a Starbucks across the street.

"Aaron" I called.

"Hmm?" he asked.

"I want to buy a coffee, you go up and meet me there" I said.

"Let's go together" he said and I panicked.

"I'll just grab a coffee while you quickly wash yourself, you won't be long right?" I asked.

"Okay then, after you get it. Come to the penthouse, tell Dorris to take you there" he said and I nodded. He walked inside and I quickly texted Josh to meet me at Starbucks since he's already around here.

"Josh" I hugged him.

"Hey Sophia" he said while hugged me tightly.

"How are you? I'm sorry about the last call. Aaron is being annoying" I said and he smiled.

"It's fine. He and Blake act the same I'm already used to it" he replied.

"How long will you be here?" I asked.

"3 days".

"I think we have to see each other tomorrow" I said and he looked at me confused.

"What the fuck?!" My eyes widen as I turned to see Aaron standing there ready to kill Josh in second.