Chapter 8 - Ideas (Edited)

Sophia Celastio

I was moving every inch of my body to the music, not caring about my surroundings. I just wanted to have fun.

Josh put his hands on my waist and I smiled to him. I danced with him, enjoying the music and just forgetting about work and things that I normally worried about. I circled my arms around him and he smirked and let me know with his eyes that he was enjoying this.

Suddenly I was shoved by Rose, my eyes widen.

"You're in a really dipshit my friend" she said and pulled me out from the club.

"What?" I asked her and she quickly pulled me to her car. We got inside and I looked at her confused.

"What's the matter with you?" I asked and she started her car. She stepped on her gas and drove out from the club.

"Rose!" I called her angrily.

"Do you realise that your date almost killed Josh and you if I didn't get you out of there?" Rose turned to me and my eyes widen.

"Aaron?"

"Oh my gosh, thank God Jean was looking your way" Rose said.

"What happen exactly?"

"He didn't like the idea of you flirting with Josh while you've been rejecting him all the time" Rose explained.

"So what happened with Aaron?"

"Jean stopped him and asked me to get you out from him before you got his wrath".

"I was dancing and having fun" I sighed.

"Well it won't be dancing and having fun if he's mad Sophia" Rose rolled her eyes.

"What's with him anyway? He can find other girls to dance or to sleep with" I crossed my arms.

"It's called ATTRACTION Sophia" I gulped nervously, I knew that.

"What should I do?"

"Go home to LA the first thing in the morning. Now you have to avoid him but I know sooner or later you'll see him again" Rose said.

"Why is that bastard trying to hit on me if I'm not interested in him a bit?"

"That's why he's interested Sophia, for him you're a challenge" Rose gave me a sad look.

"Damn it". Suddenly my phone rings and I quickly took it out from my bag. I looked at the caller ID and it's Cole.

"Hello Cole" I answered.

"When will you come home Sophia?" he asked with pissed off tone.

"Tomorrow morning".

"I needed the price list of the new product, give the file to me tomorrow at the office and Dad wants to send you to France and take care of a couple of things there" he said with a stressful sigh.

"Will do".

"This is not the time for a vacation Sophia".

"Yes brother" I answered so he won't get mad and he suddenly end the call. Something happened, I knew that much by his tone.

"What happen?" Rose asked.

"It seems something happened with my company Rose, I have to get back now" I looked at her and she nodded.

"I'll take you to the airport, book the flight now " she said and I nodded.I was able to book a flight 3 hours away from now. We arrived at my hotel and quickly packed everything. After I went downstairs and got inside Rose's car again.

"Calm down girl" Rose said.

"I can't, I can't be calm because of 2 things Rose" I nervously played with my fingers.

"What?"

"Aaron and my brother".

"So Aaron is on the list?" she said with a teasing tone.

"He's annoying okay?" I rolled my eyes and she chuckled.

"Let me tell you, he will get you Sophia. He has the charm that will pull you to him. I don't know when or how he's going to get you but trust me he will" Rose said and I couldn't help but stare her in horror.

"Crap" I hissed.

On our way to the airport, we talked about many things. Work, friends and gossiped a little about our college friends. I has been fun to catch up with Rose.

"I'll see you soon?" she said and hugged me when we arrived at the airport.

"I'll call you if I come back to New York" I hugged her back and promise her.

"Then I'll call you if I go to LA" she chuckled.

"Go before you miss your flight" she smacked my butt and waved at me. I chuckled and waved back at her. Entering the airport and quickly checked in the luggage. I walked inside and waited until there was an announcement to board the plane.

I took out my phone and unmute it. My eyes widen as I saw 20 missed calls and guess from whom, Asshole. I muted it after phoning my brother I had forgotten to tell him I was leaving tonight because I had been in a hurry packing everything and booking the flight.

"Why is he calling me?" I looked at the time, he was constantly phoning me.

Suddenly my phone rang giving me a little heart attack and made me drop my phone. I didn't want to answer that call, he might kill me or something maybe. Oh boy, I shouldn't have gone to the Charity Conference.

Turned out to be bad luck.

No no Sophia, you idiot. The Charity is a really good project and it helps people. I was just clumsy losing my ring and I had the bad luck of meeting Aaron Samuel in the process. I sighed and remembered what Rose told me.

That asshole is going to hunt me down.

I'm in so much trouble, I need to get him to be disgusted at me and see me as clingy woman so he won't disturb me again.

Act like the Blondy girl!

Yes! Yes Sophia, you are so smart. Next time I meet him, just like her.

I bet Aaron will hate me then.