Chapter 15 - Comfort (Edited)

Aaron Samuel

I went up to my penthouse and quickly washed up myself. Doing everything fast because I didn't want to let Sophia be alone too long. Guys will ogle her and I bet someone might be hitting on her.

I take a shower real quick and put on my white shirt and denim shorts. I looked myself in the mirror, I just realised that I matched Sophia outfit unconsciously.

I quickly went down and walked to starbucks. Why was she taking so long? Is someone flirting with her? I walked inside and saw her small figure talking to... The fuck!

"What the fuck?!" Sophia is talking to Josh. I can't help but burst in anger looking at this, I told her not to meet that man.

"Hey Aaron" Josh greeted simply and Sophia's eyes widen as she turned to face me.

"I can explain" she said.

"Don't ever think meeting my girlfriend again" I took Sophia's hand and dragged her out from Starbucks. I heard her protesting but I didn't care. I don't like it the way Josh looked at her.

"Aaron!" She called but I kept dragging her back to my penthouse.

"You're so controlling , possessive and a bastard" she hissed but I ignored her. I pulled her to the lift and pressed the P button. She was trying to let go of my grip but she couldn't.

"Bastard" she mumbled. After we arrived at my penthouse I dragged her inside. Making her sit on the sofa, she glared at me.

"Say it to my face" I said in a cold tone and she stood up looking straight into my eyes.

"Controlling, possessive bastard" she said in a cold tone, interesting. She will never fail to surprise me.

"Didn't I tell you not to meet that bastard?" I asked.

"He's my friend Aaron" I looked at her disbelief, friend? Doesn't she realise that the guy likes her?

"I don't care if he's a friend or whatever he is Sophia".

"You know you're annoying" she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Really? I don't think so sweetheart" I smirked and her eyes widen

"You're really annoying and- and-" I take a step closer to her and she stepped back.

"Let me tell you one thing love, I don't want you hanging out with any men except your daddy and brother. YOU ARE MINE and nobody can touch you, kiss you, hug you and see your sweet smile except me". I pulled her chin and stared at her sexy brown eyes that are full of anger.

"I'm not a property Aaron, you don't own me".She was still going to give me the cold shoulder huh?

"I don't share Sophia" I said simply and walked to the kitchen. I saw her stomping her feet and mumble things that I couldn't hear. She must have been mocking me, but I didn't care.

I don't like seeing her talking to another man with her twinkling eyes that suppose to be for my eyes only. Damn it! I should keep her close all the time.

My phone rang suddenly and I looked at the caller ID.

"Hey dad" I answered.

"Aaron, your grandfather had a heart attack" my eyes widen hearing that.

"Where is he know?"

"Hospital near their house, come here please" he said.

"Be there dad" he end the call and I quickly walked to Sophia who was giving me a confused look. I took her hand and pulled her to the lift

"My grandpa is in the hospital" I said so she won't attack me with her anger now. I didn't expect what she do next. She held my hand really tightly.

"He will be okay" she said and I turned to her, I nodded briefly. We walked to my car and I quickly drove out from the building. Raising up the speed so I could get there faster.

My breathing was not stable, I was worried about my grandpa. He's a really good man and I adored him so much. He loved his family so much and I couldn't believe this was happening. He's 73 years old, he had a weak heart.

I started having cold sweats, my body showing how nervous I was, I could feel Sophia's eyes on me. I turned to her and she looked at me with a worry.

After arriving at the hospital, I quickly parked my car. Sophia got out fast and I followed her, taking her hand and walked inside.

"I'm looking for Dean Samuel" I said to the nurse and she quickly lead me to the lift. Pressed the fourth button. When we go out I saw my whole family was here and I ran to them.

"How's grandpa?" I asked.

"Still in the operation room" he said and his eyes is full of fear. I saw my grandma crying on one of the seats, while my mom comforted her. I walked to her and held her hand.

"Grandma, he's going to be okay. I promise" she nodded while sobbing. I took a deep breath, then suddenly saw Declan and his wife walking towards us worried too.

I found myself walking to the end of the hallway, leaning my back to the wall where nobody could see me. I need to be alone, I'm not ready to face if my grandpa if something happens to him. I closed my eyes and let my breath stable, suddenly I felt arms sneaking on my waist.

"Everything's going to be okay" she said. At first my body tensed up but quickly I relaxed. I hugged her back, hugged tightly her small figure.

"He's a strong man Aaron, you don't need to be worried". Strangely, her words comforted me. My worries started to go slowly and I felt warmness. I kissed her forehead but didn't stop hugging her.

She slowly patted my back and caressed it slowly. Suddenly she put her lips to mine, cupping my face with her hand and kissing me slowly.

"He's going to be okay". She smiled and gave me a peck the the lips. She hugged me again, burying her face to my chest.

She not only made my bad moods dissapear, she was my comfort too.