Chapter 6 - Attraction (Edited)

Sophia Celastio

I looked at myself in the mirror, thinking if I should go or not. I was already dressed in my halter black dress with a little cut at the back and a zip line from my middle spine down to my butt.

Rose insisted me wearing this to Blake's party, I didn't agree with her but she force me too. I couldn't say no to her, she made me buy it. I sighed looking at the mirror for the thousandth time.

Should I go or not? If I go, I'll be entering the lion's den, but if I don't go Jean will be upset. She's so nice and I can't say no to her either. She wanted me to go and she promised to introduce me her best friend.

My phone rang and made me come back to reality. I quickly looked for my phone and it was an unknown number. I raised my eyebrows trying to guess who was it, I decide to answer the call.

"Hello"

"My love" After hearing that voice, I ended the call really quick and stared at my phone in horror. I quickly called Rose and thank God she picked it up fast.

"Rose!"

"Sophia, I'm sorry. Aaron will pick you up, I'm kidnap by a bastard".

"What? Kidnap? Whe-".

"It's just Max" she said in a pissed tone.

"I don't wanna go Rose, I don't want to see Aaron" I sighed loudly, not wanting this. I had a feeling that this night would not end good.

"Jean will be upset Soph" she was right.

"I know, but I don't wan-" suddenly I heard someone knocking on my door and I walked to the door.

"Just come and I'll guard you" my eyes widen as I opened the door.

"You ignored my call love" Aaron said showing his phone and then he looked at me from head to toe.

"Shoot" I almost cursed.

"Hello hello" Rose said and suddenly Aaron took my phone.

"Hello Hastington, Did Cesantio get you?" Aaron said smiling at me and he chuckled listening to Rose saying God knows what.

"As much as I love hearing you, I really don't" he hung up and my mouth fell not believing what he just did.

"You look breathtaking love" Aaron walked closer to me while I took the same amount of steps backwards. His eyes never left me as he puts his hands in his pockets.

"What are you doing?" my voice came out nervous. That made him smirk, he kept stepping forward until my back met the wall.

He's closed the gap between us and put his hand on my shoulder and slowly ran his hand along my arm. My breath got hitched.

"Nervous?" Aaron whispered while staring at me with the green orbs he has for eyes. I wanted to answer him but nothing came out from my mouth.

I couldn't be weak like this I had to win this game.

I put my hands to his chest and ran them down to his stomach. I could feel his toned chest and abs under his shirt. His breath got hitched and looked at me more intense.

"Nervous?" I asked and giving him a wink. His eyes darkened as I put my arms around his neck pulling him close.

He was like a magnet, the attraction was just too much. We knew we're attracted to each other by our actions. Instead of me hating his touch, I loved every single thing about it. I hated to say this but I'm attracted to Aaron Samuel.

I pulled his face to mine, I stared into his beautiful green forest eyes that could make anyone drawn to them. Our noses touched and I could feel him pulling me closer and sneaking his arms around my waist. He secured me in his arms.

"Why so tense Mr. Samuel?" I teased him.

"1..".

"Do I make you nervous?" I smirked teasing him more.

"2.." he was trying to hold it.

"Let's go" I kissed the side of his lips teasing him. I pushed him off me and heard him curse under his breath, as I took my clutch and walked out of my room. I heard Aaron walk behind me and I pressed the lift button.

Suddenly Aaron turned me around facing him with his hands on my shoulder.

"You're a tease huh?" he asked in a dangerous tone.

"My name is Sophia and my last name is Tease" I shoved his hand and walked inside the lift. I pressed L for Lobby while Aaron entered and the door closed.

Suddenly the tension between us got bigger, I bet he was feeling it too. I had to hold it because if I lose control, I won't be able to stop myself.

This type of attraction, it's the first time I felt something this strong for anyone. Why did it have to be one of the seven bastards of America?

I want to have a life where I have a husband, not just a fling for fun. I didn't want to be this attracted to someone when I knew I won't end up with him for the long run. What I aimed for was a serious relationship that will end up like Jean and Blake's not just a fling. If I lost control with Aaron, I'll end up getting hurt.

I hated him but the attraction was just too powerful.

As much as I wanted to push him away, the attraction grew 2 times mightier. I didn't know why it was happening, but it was. I realized it when he kissed me last time at the restaurant.

This was crazy and I can't lose this battle to him, I had to make him want to leave me and be disgusted with me so he wouldn't like me anymore.

"Do you want to go out or we can make out here?" Aaron's voice made come back from my thoughts.

"Dream on bad boy" I said as I walked out from the lift. He lead me outside the lobby where his Dark Blue Bugatti Chiron. My eyes widen as I saw this car, was so beautiful.

"Say hi to Betsy" he said as he stood beside me.

"You named your car?" I looked at him like it was the most ridiculous thing on earth.

"Her name is Betsy". He opened the passenger door and gestured me to get inside. I got in and couldn't stop admiring the car it was beautiful, I was speechless.

I heard Aaron chuckle at me but I ignored him. He suddenly stepped on the gas to go at full speed, almost scaring me to death.

"Aaron!" I glared at him and quickly put on my seatbelt.

"Yes love?" he asked.

"Slow down you asshole!" I shouted at him and he chuckled but he didn't  slow down. I decided to close my eyes because if I died today, I prefered to die without knowing why.

"We're here Sophia, you can open your eyes". I opened my eyes slowly and yeah we were already at the club. He then parked his car quickly and he turned the car off. I was opening the door but he locked it before I could.

I turned to him pointing at the door that he just locked so he can open it for me to get out.

"I don't get a reward?"

"What reward?" I asked not understanding.

"A kiss will do" he said with smirk.

"You w-" he cut me off by crashing his lips to mine a.

DAMN HORMONES!