Chapter 10 - Backfire (Edited)

Sophia Celastio

Do you guys love attention? As in you're the star and everyone is looking at you. I'm not a fan of that actually, but here I am sitting in a restaurant with Aaron Samuel who is a shining star in the middle of darkness.

"What do you want to order?" he asked. I bet he hates when a girl eats a lot. He will look at me that I'm a pig, he will be disgusted and then he will hate me and leave me alone.

"I want french fries, beef bacon hamburger, lasagna and 2 slices of cheesecake" I ordered and looked at Aaron. I bet he's looki - what?! He chuckled looking at me?!?

What the frick?

"I'll get beef bacon hamburger" he said to the waitress who is currently biting her lip because of him.

"Go" Aaron glared at the waitress and she quickly went away.

He must be annoyed by that right? No, no, no I'm so not going to bite my lips. It's not me, I'm a cool girl.

"What are you thinking?" Aaron said and it's like splashing me with cold water. I looked at him confused.

"Nothing" I smiled sweetly and he chuckled.

"What?" I asked, curious about why he's chuckling.

"You're so annoying" he said and I smiled.

"Really?" my eyes widen as I realise that my voice came out happy.

"No" he said simply and my face fell.

"Asshole" I mumbled and he laughed.

Suddenly I'm not in the mood to talk to him so I take out my phone and looked at the notification. I'm bored so I'm going to... my phone suddenly rings and the caller ID says Asshole.

My eyes widen as I look up to Aaron who is smirking and showing his phone to me.

"Broke?" he raised his eyebrows.

"It looks like it's better now" I smiled awkwardly.

"Yeah it must have been broken when I called you" he said. I covered my face with my hair and distract myself with my phone. Damn it! I didn't see that coming.

"Sophia" he called and I ignored him.

"Sophia" he called again.

"Yes?" I looked at him smiling.

"Never wear tight clothes again" his eyes suddenly darken and I quickly cover my body with my hands, glaring at him.

"You pervert" I said coldly.

"Not me, looked around you Sophia" I turned around me and I saw guys are drooling over me. I looked at them in disgust.

Suddenly a waiter came to us putting the food in front of us. My eyes widen as I saw my food, I regret this instantly.

"Your food is already served Miss, any addition?" he asked to me sweetly and I smiled to him.

"I'll-".

"Go away before I kill you here" Aaron said and I turned to him annoyed. The waiter went away and I glared at him.

"I was flirting" I hissed.

"What? Flirting? Are you on your right mind?" he said like I'm the craziest girl on the world. Instead of answering him, I take my burger and eat it.

"You're a rich women and he's a waiter" Aaron continued with anger in his tone and I looked at him sweetly.

"So?"

"You live in two different worlds" Aaron calmed down.

"We're humans" I said and he sighed. I continued to eat and slowly starting to get full. I looked at him and he raised his eyebrows.

"Aaron" I called.

"What?" He asked in an annoyed tone, my face gets brighter.

"Are you mad at me? It's okay I can go anyway so by-" I stand up but he looked at me.

"Sit down Sophia" he said in a controlling voice. The weirdest thing is that I obey him like a dog.

"We're going shopping after this" he said as he put the food inside his mouth. I decided to just stay silent, I need him to be annoyed.

I want him to hate me this instant!

I took a piece of french fries and shoved in my mouth. I really want him to hate me. I want him to look at me with anger. I want him to stay out of my life

Aaron payed the bill and then gestured me to get up. I got up and walked out from the restaurant. Suddenly Aaron holds my hand and pulled me somewhere.

"Shopping right?" I asked and he nodded. Now it's the time for me to really annoy him.

"You will come with me right?" I asked.

"Until I'm done right?" I added.

"Shut up or I'll kiss you senselessly here" he stopped walking and looked at me. I shut my mouth completely.

We entered the first store, looked around and I took random dresses and clothes. After I try them and take my time, a long time, to annoy him. When I am done trying clothes on I don't buy anything. We walked out and kept going from store to store.

Why isn't he annoyed yet? Argh!

I looked at myself in the mirror and stomped my feet angrily. We already have been to 6 stores and try a bunch of things without me buying anything, but he still has a smile plastered on his face. When will he shove me away?

I walked out and gave the employee the clothes. I looked at Aaron totally pissed. Walking out from the store and walked back to my office with Aaron tailing behind me.

"Wowowow sweetheart what's with the rush?" he hold me and I glared at him. I kept walking pulling him back to my office.

"Don't you get it? I'm trying to shove you away! I don't like your presence near me. l bet that you hate me by now, I've been annoying all day. Goodbye" I said in front of my office building. Bursting everything to his face.

He suddenly pulled me inside the building, taking me into one of the restrooms and locking it. My eyes widen as he quickly traps me between him and the wall.

"I'm not stupid to not figure out what you are trying to do Sophia" he said sexily to my face leaning closer and closer with each word.

"I-".

"I don't find it annoying at all, it amuses me" he smirked and suddenly he crashed his lips to mine.