The Order

Jasmine's POV:

~ Time Jump - Spring Time ~

"Come on, let's go see Hagrid. He just got back from the Ministry of Magic for Buckbeak's trial." Hermione said as I finished up my Herbology homework. "Okay, just let me put my stuff away." I said. "You should come and spend some time with us over the summer. My dad said he might get tickets to see she Quidditch world cup." Ron said to all of us. "I would love to come, but Snape said something about giving me summer lessons." I said as I put everything in my bag. "What's the deal between you and Snape? It's like you two are dating or something." Fred said as he gathered his stuff as well. "He's offering her an assistant possession in her sixth year. She has to be prepared, besides, I think he might even give her an apprenticeship." Hermione said. "She's even better than Hermione in potions." Ron pitched in. "Well, I still think it's odd. He spends so much time with her, and talks to her so much you'd think he old git had a crush on her. Anyway, I'm off to go pranking with George." Fred said before he took off. "He does have a point, Jasmine. Where did you get that heart necklace anyway? I've been wanting to ask you." Hermione said. "From a friend." I replied. "It couldn't have been from Justin, because he sent her a letter." Ron said thoughtfully. "And it wasn't any of us, so who?" Harry asked. "Hey guys." Luna said as she walked up to us. "Luna, how are you?" I asked with a smile. She spotted my necklace and a big smile spread across her face. "I figured he'd give that necklace to you. That's why I made it extra pretty, just for you." She said kindly. "Awww, thanks Luna." I replied. "Who gave it to her?" Hermione asked. Luna looked from her to me, and got that I didn't want them to know. "Oh, I don't think he'd appreciate it if I told you. Anyway, I best be off." She said before she skipped away. "We better get to Hagrid's before it gets too late." Ron said as we started to get up. I desperately hoped they didn't press more about the necklace. I'd have to tell Severus that we need to stop seeing each other as much or people will start talking. We made our way to Hagrid's, but he wasn't there. "Where could he have gotten to?" Ron asked curiously. "Look, there a note." Harry said. If you're looking for me, I'm down by the lake. Was scrawled across a spare bit of paper in Hagrid's sloppy handwriting. We headed towards the black lake and found Hagrid standing in it, skipping stones. "Hagrid, how'd it go?" Harry asked curiously. "First the Ministry were discussing why we were there." He said. He told us how Lucius Malfoy made it seem like Buckbeak was a deathly creature, which was a lie. He persuaded the ministry to sentence Buckbeak to death. We were all furious, except for Hagrid who was sniffling and crying. We made our way back to Hagrid's hut and had some tea before we went back to the castle. "I can't believe they sentenced Buckbeak to death. It's ridiculous! When I get my hand on Malfoy he's going to regret it." Hermione said angrily. We walked past the library when a failure voice interrupted us. "Miss. Shacklebolt, may I see you in my office? I hate to take you away from your friends, but it's important." Dumbledore said. "Sure. See you guys later." I said. "See ya." Harry said before we went our separate ways. "Headmaster, may I ask why you wanted to see me?" I asked once we got into his office. "It's about your biological parents. I suggest you sit down." He said as he walked behind his desk. I took a seat in one of the chairs facing him and braced myself. 'Did he know who my parents are?' I wondered as he sat in silence. "Um...no offense, but..why are we just...waiting?" I asked curiously after a long while of silence. "Wait for it." He said. The door burst open and a furious Severus Snape walked into the room. Followed by an equally mad Mcgonagall. "You can't let her join Albus! I won't let you!" Snape fumed. "As much as I hate to admit Albus, I agree with Severus. There's no need to put the girl in danger." Mcgonagall said. "What's going on?" I asked curiously. "He wants you to join The Order of the Phoenix." Severus said as he crossed his arms angrily. "I think she'd do well in The Order. She's very skilled, and with your extra lessons she'll be perfect." Dumbledore said. "But things are going to get bad sooner or later, and if she's involved it'll be worse." Severus replied. "Albus, I think you should listen to Severus. However, I do believe she should be able to make her own decisions. "I've already made up my mind, Severus. Jasmine, would you like to join The Order?" Dumbledore said as he looked at me. "Well, what's it's purpose?" I asked curiously. "We keep our eyes on possible developments on Voldemort. We also come up with plans and strategies to protect Harry from Voldemort." He replied. "So, it's kinda like a anti Voldemort force?" I asked curiously. "Yes." He said as he folded his arms. "I wouldn't mind sitting in on one of the meetings, just to see if I want to join. If that's alright with you, Headmaster." I said. "That's absolutely fine." He said with a smile. I stood up from my seat and stretched a little. "Jasmine, please." Severus said with a pleading look in his eyes. "I never said I'd join. I just want to see if I would like to join. You don't have to worry about me, Severus." I said as I gave him a hug. "Come on, let's go for a walk." I said as I walked towards the door. "Fine, I trust your judgement." He said as we both walked out of Dumbledore's office.

Third Person's POV:

"What did I just whiteness?" Mcgonagall asked Albus curiously. She walked closer to his desk in the process. "I think Severus has finally let someone in after all this time." Albus replied. "But why now, and why her?" She asked curiously. "Because when he has show her his darker side she won't run like the other one," Albus said as he popped a lemon candy in his mouth. "Lemon drop?" Albus asked curiously. Mcgonagall took a candy from the crystal dish and popped it in her mouth as well. Albus knew Severus and Jasmine would end up becoming close friends by the end of the year, but he never thought they'd get this close. Perhaps....the broken boy has found the right flower this time.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
A/N: Thanks for reading! Remember to vote, comment, etc. :) <3