When You Want To Give Up

I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. i have learned the secrete of living in every situation weather it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little. For i can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.

Philippians 4:12-13

NLT

Being satisfies with what God provides is the best way to hang on when things get tough.

Paul said when he lived through times when he had everything he needed, but he also lived through challenges that left him with little. He learned the secrete of living in every situation. That secrete was satisfaction in the God who provides.

We may want to give up, throw up our hands, and admit defeat. But God didn't send us a note indicating that he is no longer able to take care of things.

As long as god is in control, theirs no need to panic or surrender to despair.

Because Jesus gives us strength, we can watch that strength overcome our weakness. This is where we the encouragement to resist giving up.

Dear God you have always been in control, and you'll be in control forever. it can be easy to think everything is falling apart. when im satisfied that you love me enough to take care of me. i discover that when your with me there is nothing that can not be done if you want it to be done. help me trust you more and worry less.

Amen