the end

hIYA

ok wait some of y'all are saying u read this first, GUYS THERE IS NINETEEN CHAPTERS (bonus ones not included) SO IF U SKIPPED ONE THEN GO BACK

I finished this pretty fast actually and I rly don't want it to end aw

anyways I loved writing this. the idea of it was originally based off me and an old friend I had. (Dan portrayed me, Phil portrayed the friend). I wanted to open the eyes of people who brush mental illnesses off as nothing and use them as adjectives (ex: omg i feel so depressed rn lol!!!).

and yes I understand they are actual adjectives. but society still tends to ONLY see them as adjectives. for example, people that actually have depression/anxiety will be invalidated with the saying "that's just an emotion, everyone has it". just wanted to emphasize that.

Mental illnesses and/or disorders are a big impact on those who have it!!!!!!!

as someone who's got anxiety, it affects me on a daily basis. so I wanted to bring that to Wattpad to show people what it's really like. I do have ADD, but my friend had been diagnosed when we were kids so I was scared of saying the wrong thing. I didn't go into depth on Phil's disability as much as Dan's but that's because I'm more knowledgeable with anxiety rather than ADHD.

however, disabilities don't define you. sure, they're a part of your life but you're still a human with a purpose. you just have a lil flaw that you can always help yourself ridden or decrease.

i have made great friends and found HEALTHY coping methods. note the word healthy is in caps.

bc self harm is a not a healthy coping method. at all. seriously it's not.

SO FIND A HEALTHY COPING METHOD PLEASE. CRUMPLE PAPER OR DRINK UR FAV TEA WHILE WATCHING UR FAV TV SHOW OR TEXT SOMEONE WHEN U FEEL ANXIOUS OR GO TO A PROFESSIONAL THERAPIST OR TAP UR FOOT OR CLICK A PEN OR PLAY WITH YA HAIR IDK WHATEVER MAKES U HAPPY!!!

or, i use this a lot, there is a TEXTING hotline (i say texting bc i hate how suicide hotlines are on the phone, i have social anxiety like do u rly expect me to able to talk), so u basically text Crisis Line and u talk to the person until u feel better (((:::!! its completely anonymous and full privacy!! u can text them just to rant or even for advice for an existential crisis!!

the number is 741-741!! (that number is for those in the U.S.. If you're in Canada, it's 686868). you can even sign up to be one of the therapists, but u need a lot of time to be able to do that as it is a 24-hour service and lots of ppl are :( which is really unfortunate.

anyways I'm glad you all enjoyed this book as much as I did writing it. I fell in love with the characters and the conflicts and I'm sorry for all the pain I caused upon you guys lmao.

if you want to read a book similar to this, Cliché should be good for you. Pretend, my new fic, will be out soon after I finish this up so be prepared!

I love each and every one of you. thank you. xo, audrey