Chapter 2

A/N honestly if anybody actually read these they would be happy to see that I make so many chapters in a day.

~*~

Marzia had woken me up to get on our plain to America for the Youtube Convention. She helped me pack up, we had an hour and a half, I had very little to pack up to go. Once we had gone we went on a plane.

~Timeskip~

We finally arrived at out hotel. Felix and Marzia got a separate room from mine. We had about 2 hours until we had to go to the Convention. I looked at my laptop again to see if Dan had messaged or tweeted me. I found out he had just privately messaged me on Twitter. I smiled and checked on it. "Can't wait to meet you." It read. How the heck did he even know I exist? I thought to myself. "Me neither. I've always been a fan :)" I replied. He probably knew me because I've been on Felix's and Marzias channel a few times before.

~Timeskip~

I finally had everything ready. My dress, Marzia had picked that out, my makeup, Marzia did that, and finally, my hair, Marzia also did that. I put on my flats because I can't wear high heels they scare me.

(A/N whichever one you guys want to wear)

"Are you ready Y/N?"
Marzia had asked me.
"Yep" I told her. I grabbed my phone and camera so I could try and vlog there.

~Timeskip again~

I'm finally here. I never thought I could ever but, I am here. Marzia, Felix, and I walked in together. A lot of fangirls rushed to them. I haven't met a fan since when I set up my own meetup. I felt a bit leftout but that was okay, I messaged Dan on twitter to ask him if he was here yet.

Dan: Yup. I'm here! Now, where are you?

Y/N: I'm by all these beauty gurus and stuff

Dan: alright meet up with me at the gamers section.

Y/N: okay, I can't wait to meet you in person! :)

Dan: I can't wait to see you in person either.

And that was the end of the conversation. I started to try and swim through the crown of YouTubers and fans. That's when I saw him. Dan was right there. In front of my eyes. I'm breathing the same air as Dan.

End of chapter 2