Chapter 8

A/N don't you just love it when dan is shirtless or you can see his boxers *moan* .......I'm sorry I did that.

~*~

~Dan's POV~

I woke up, Y/N still in my arms. I can't believe we've spent the night together. But, it's just as friends. It's okay, nothing bad has happened. I love her, but I don't know if I'm in love with her. But it's all alright, even if I do she probably would feel the same way. But if she did, I would truly be happy. For now, I just have to ignore these feelings.

~Your POV~

I started to wake up, my eyes opened and I saw Dan laying next to me. It was obvious he was awake, his eyes were open but he was staring at the ceiling. "What are you thinking about?" I asked him playfully. "Hm? Oh...I was just uh, thinking about my subscribers." He told me. "O-Oh okay cool. Uhm, do you want me to help you make breakfast?" I asked him hesitantly. I wasn't the best at cooking, neither of parents had taught me. I kind of learned by myself but, of couse, I'm not the best. "Sure! What should we have?" He asked me. "Some french toast? Do you like that?" I suggested and asked. "I'd love it. C'mon let's go." He said. We headed to the kitchen and got the ingredients. I put a pan on the stove and put some butter on it to oil it up. He got the toast and other ingredients to make french toast.

~Timeskip to French Toast it finished~

Our french toast was done. It looked perfect! Perfectly golden, perfectly spiced, nothing over the top. We had some whipped cream and berries if anybody wanted some. We had made four of them just in case we'd like an extra one or if Phil wanted one. We ate the French Toast and Phil came down about an hour later. I was on my computer checking my twitter for some updates on anything I needed or wanted to know. Nothing was really happening so I closed my laptop. "I had fun this weekend" I said and smiled at Dan.
"Me too, I had fun taking care of, ma'lady" Dan said bowing. I laughed. We said our goodbyes, I hugged Phil and Dan goodbye.

~Timeskip~

I had gotten a notification from youtube. Last night Dan and I had decided to make a collab video. I didn't know it was going to be such a big hit! The notification from youtube said I had hit one million subscribers! I can't believe this! I've finally hit one million in such a short amount of time, I don't know how, and I don't know where all these people are coming from, but I'm sure as heck happy to have them be here.
I texted Dan and told him the big news.

You sent a message
9:00 am:
Dan!!! I hit my 1 million subscriber mark!!! :D

Dan replied
9:03:
Omg that's awesome. You should make a video for that milestone! :3

You replied
9:09:
Yeah, but I kno it's thanks to u so I want u to come over and help make the video :)

Dan replied
9:12:
lol okay sounds cool. 12 today?

You replied
9:15:
sounds good! ;)

Dan replied
9:18:
yep, see u then Y/N ;)

~Timeskip~ I had gotten ready into my outfit and put my hair into a nice bun

~Timeskip~ I had gotten ready into my outfit and put my hair into a nice bun. I looked at my phone, 11:56 am. He'll be here soon. I heard a knock on my door and walked towards it. I looked through the eye hole to make sure it was Dan. I opened the door and welcomed Dan with a hug. "Thanks for coming!" I told him. He didn't really have to come, I just wanted another collab with him, they were fun to do. He made me feel comfortable and comfortable around people. I was glad I had him as a friend. Phil always was a little distant whenever Dan and I were together, he was always doing his own thing. I don't know, but when Dan and I do talk to Phil he always seems to be smirking, or grinning in some sort of way. Anyways, "Let's get started! Do you have it planned out?" Dan asked me. "Yuppers." I said with an extra pop to the P. "Coolio. Let's go and Make! A! Videoooo!!!"

         End of Chapter 8