Chapter 4

A/N I'm not even going to say anything. I have a bit of writers block so sh.

~*~

I got to meet a lot of YouTubers and fans at the Convention! Apparently, a lot of my fans came. I checked my laptop to see how many subscribers I've gained since the last time I've uploaded. Some how I've got, 500,000. That's a new milestone. Half of a million. Now I believe I should make a video about. I was back at my own flat. I left Marzia and Felix's house a few days ago.

~Timeskip to after you uploaded the video~

Ding! My laptop went. I checked it to see what it was. Dan had messaged me on Twitter again.

Dan messaged you at 4:06 pm: hey, do you wanna set a date and time for when we should hang out at my flat?

You replied:
sure, when do u feel most comfortable

Dan replied:
how about tomorrow at noon?

You replied:
sounds good to me :)

Dan replied:
great! see u tomorrow

~*~

It was 9:00 pm and I was feeling pretty tired. I'm really excited to see Dan tomorrow UGH. I got in my pajamas and did my daily night routine for bed. I checked my phone.

Felix messaged you at 8:58 pm:
hey, how's you and dan?

You replied:
We're meeting up at his flat tomorrow apparently

Felix replied:
Niiiiicccceeee are u guys gonna ;) yanno

You replied:
Felix stfu

Felix replied:
I got it I got it....u wanna keep it a secret ;)

You replied:
FELIX

Felix replied:
I'm jk calm down Y/N

You replied:
gouda cheese. u better be kidding or I'll kick ur ass

Felix replied:
sorry jfc

You replied:
I'm heading to be alright? Gn Felix.

Felix replied:
Gn Y/N

~*~

I brushed my teeth and headed to bed. I'm getting to see Dan tomorrow.
Those were my last thoughts before I drifted off to sleep.

~Timeskip~

My alarm woke me up at 9:00 pm. I'M MEETING DAN AT 12. I started to freak and tried to get ready. It's okay...I only have 3 hours. I got into a nice and casual outfit.

So I put on some makeup and did my hair in a nice and cute bun

So I put on some makeup and did my hair in a nice and cute bun. I headed to my kitchen to eat some cereal and brushed my teeth right after. It was 10:00.  LONDON IS MORE THAN 2 HOURS AWAY FROM BRIGHTON. I've gotta go RIGHT NOW. I got in my car and started to drive to the address I found that Dan messaged me at like 12:00 am while I was sleeping.

~Timeskip to you arriving to the front of his flat~

Ugh. I'm finally here at least. Its...12:32. Oh my god I am so LATE. I started running to the front of the building and headed to the apartment number that Dan had given me.
I was there. I was right in front of the door to his, I mean, his and Phil's Flat. I knocked on the door.

      End of chapter 4