Chapter 5

A/N I added a special apartment tour just for you guys ;) (the 0% of you that even read these)

~*~

Right after I knocked on the door Phil had opened it. "Oh hello, you must be Y/N, Dan talks about you all the time and is always w-" Phil was interrupted by Dan covering his mouth and dragging Phil away. A few seconds later Dan came back. "S-sorry about that, you can come in now." Dan gave me a warm smile. I returned the smile of course, I mean, how could you NOT. Look at that face:

(A/N HOTTNESS) So Dan gestured me in and of course I walked in

(A/N HOTTNESS) So Dan gestured me in and of course I walked in. It smelt...fresh, and good. Like how'd you want a guy to smell, like, his cologne and stuff. "Please, sit on the couch and make yourself at home" Dan told me and smiled.

~Dan's POV~

Okay. Y/N is in my apartment at this moment and time. God...what are we supposed to do? Watch a movie? I'll just ask her about herself and uhm...try to make conversation with her. "S-so...uhm...what's youe favorite color..?" I asked her. Why am I such a basic fucking bitch? Whatever. She knows I'm socially awkward...I think. She did say she was a fan of mine...

~Your POV~

We talked about ourselves and passed on our stories. We laughed, and we felt bad for each other at the same time. But it was really fun! I feel really comfortable with him now. Well, more than I did before. I felt like a nervous wreck when I walked through the door! "So, do you wanna watch a movie or something?" Dan asked me. What time is it? I thought. I looked at my phone to see what time it was. 7:50? Was I...planning to stay the night or something...? "Uhm...w-well if you want me to stay longer I mean....it is a bit late. I mean I'd love to! But it's up to you and I don't wanna bother you and Phil or anything." I explained. I didn't wanna be so annoying that they didn't want me to come back again.

~Dan's POV~

Oh my god...I had only realized how late it was when Y/N told me. She must've been wanting to go this whole time! God I'm such an idiot! Well...I do want her to stay. I don't want her to leave. Just one movie is okay, right? Right.

~Your POV~

"Just one movie is okay, right?" Dan asked me. Of course it was okay! I wanted to hang out with him for as long as I could. "Of course!" I exclaimed. And so with that, we were watching Harry Potter (A/N or whatever movie you want)

~Timeskip to after the movie~

"Well...there's the credits?" I told Dan. "R-right. You can leave if you want. Do you wanna hangout again tomorrow?" Dan asked me. "I'd love to. But, what time?" I asked. I loved hanging out with him. I've got to see what he's really like. To see the real him."Come by here at 12 again. Is that okay?" Dan asked me. I nodded my head and he nodded back. I headed towards the door and waved goodbye, but before I walked out I yelled, "BYE PHIL!" to let him know I was leaving as well. I heard a "BYE Y/N" back to me as I was about the to close the door. Then, I left and headed back to my place.

End of Chapter 5