Chapter 6

A/N I added Dan talking about memes about himself just for you guys ;)

~*~

After I went to sleep and woke up, I checked my phone to see what time it was. 8:06. Perfect! Just enough time for me to get ready I hope. I got a text from Dan just a minute after I laid out my outfit.

Dan messaged you at 8:08 am:hey, bring a toothbrush, you don't mind having a sleepover, do you?

hey, bring a toothbrush, you don't mind having a sleepover, do you?

You replied:
not at all :) don't u want me to bring pajamas?

Dan replied:
nah, not unless u don't want to wear one of my onesies ;)

You replied:
oh ok then I would want that your onesies are fabulous.

Dan replied: absolutely ;)

I stopped messaging Dan and got my outfit on and had breakfast. I then brushed my teeth and hopped into the car, before I started driving I looked to see what time it was. 9:00. He won't mind if I'm a little early, right? I put the key into ignition, and started to drive.

~Timeskip to when you arrive to the door~

I knocked on the door waiting for someone to come and open to answer.
Phil opened the door again. "Oh, hi Y/N! How are you?" He asked me. "I'm doing fine, how are you Phil?" I replied and asked back. "I'm doing fine as well, thank you for asking. Would you like to come inside?" Phil asked me jokingly. Of course I accepted and came in. I looked around for any sight of Dan and found none. "Where's Dan?" I asked Phil. "He's taking a shower, don't worry, he'll be down here in a minute or two." Phil explained to me. Phil and I had a good conversation to get to know each other better. We started to watch a few of Dan's videos and had quite good laughs to pass the time. I heard a creek in the stairs so I assumed Dan was coming down. I quickly closed the laptop and whispered to Dan, "let's scare him, quick, hide behind the staircase!" So we both quickly and quietly ran behind the stairs and waited for Dan. "Hello? Phil? I thought I heard Y/N come in." Dan yelled out for Phil and I one more time. Phil and I jumped behind Dan and he screamed. "AH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO A MAN" he yelled at us. "Excuse me Dan a lady is here." Phil say jokingly and pointed at me. "O-Oh s-sorry Y/N." Dan apologized to me. "It's fine. Don't worry, I don't mind. I was the one who suggested scaring you." I said to Dan and smiled like that one cat from Alice in Wonderland. "Rude." Dan said jokingly sassy. I put my hands up in defense and said, "sorry, don't kill me!" Dan then looked at me and asked, "Do you have your toothbrush?" I nodded and showed him my baggy with my toothbrush in it. He nodded back. "Awesome! Now let's go get some lunch. Phil would you like to come?" Dan asked Phil. Phil shook his head and said, "I'm not hungry." He then winked at me, I took that as he was trying to set me and Dan up. I rolled my eyes even though I would really love that, but I couldn't because if it didn't work out our friendship would be ruined, so I ignored my feelings and looked back at Dan. "Where are we going for lunch?" I asked him. "You'll see." Dan told me and grabbed my wrist and took me out the door.

End of Chapter 6