5

You know, I'm really confused about Jungkook. It's either he is really clingy towards me or he is really distant. There is no inbetween. And right now he is being the later. I have been trying to get his attention through the whole program but he seems to be ignoring me. Aish. Did I do something wrong?

I stared in jealousy at Jungkook inbetween Jin's legs with Jin's arms wrapped around his waist.

Yaaaah. I want to be close with Kookie too.

I kept looking away and then back at them just so I wouldn't seem like a jealous boyfriend. I couldn't take it so I scooted towards them and sat infront of Jungkook. And well, I regretted it. It didn't seem like he was comfortable with it since he retreated his legs so his knees were against his chest.

 It didn't seem like he was comfortable with it since he retreated his legs so his knees were against his chest

***

We waited among the different groups and I still feel kind of disheartened by the past event.

Jimin suddenly approached me and reached out for my hair. "What is it?" I asked, curious as to what he was going to do.

"What does it look like? I am tying your hair." He answered and gathered some of my hair, tying it.

"There." He said with a satisfied face. I muttered a quick "Thanks."

"You, okay?" He asked, his voice filled with concern. "You look pretty down. Did something happen?"

"Ah, ani.." I denied. "I'm just.. hungry." I lied, and pretended to rub my stomach.

You idiot. Why did you let that trivial thing affect you so much? You're not some hormonal teenage girl.

"Oh, here. You can have this." He said, pulling out a packed bread from his pocket and handed it to me. "I didn't feel like eating when they handed these out during break time."

"Thank you." I smiled gratefully and opened the plastic bag. I munched it down, the sweet taste and soft texture, entering my mouth.

I wasn't necessarily hungry but I have room for more.