6

*Jungkook's P.O.V.*

I stared at Taehyung, annoyed by the fact that he has been facing his phone 24/7 for the whole week. I don't even have the chance to mess around with him anymore. He keeps texting with that long haired friend of his. What was his name again?

He chuckled, a stupid smile in his lips as he typed away on his phone.

Ugh. This is so frustrating. I hope his phone breaks or I'm seriously gonna smash it myself.

He stood up from the couch and wore his jacket. He looks like his going out.

"Where are you going hyung?"

"Oh, I'm gonna hang out with Jeonghan today. Wanna come with me?"

Oh right. It was Jeonghan.

I shook my head, quite displeased.

As if. I don't wanna disturb your alone time with your precious Jeonghan.

"Okay, I'll be going then. See you later."He said before exiting the house.

Go. It's not like I care.

I groaned once I heard the front door close. Why am I so irritated anyway?!

"What's with the face?" Namjoon asked as he sat beside me, placing a few sheets of paper on the coffee table.

"Nothing." I grumbled. "What are you doing?" I asked, taking a peek at the papers. Might as well do something other than get irritated at Taehyung for some unknown reason.

"I'm working on a song but I just can't think of a good transition that would fit with the melody." He said, scrunching his eyebrows as he wrote something on one of the papers.

"Can I help?" I offered.

"That'd be great."

I scooted closer to him and grabbed the paper, skimming through the whole song.

"I know?" I read the title questioningly.

He stopped what he is writing and then turned to me. "Yep, just a little present for the fans."

I smiled. Namjoon is really thoughtful and that's one of the best things about him.

***

It's like 9 in the evening and Taehyung has not come back yet. Doesn't he know it's dangerous outside. I know, he is a guy and he can take care of himself but still. God, I'm starting sound like Jin.

I shifted on the couch, searching for a comfortable position.

Why do people even like this show? It's really annoying and it's not even funny. And what is with this couch. Ugh.

I fished for the remote and flipped through the channels.

He's probably enjoying with Jeonghan right now. Psh! And why aren't there any good shows to watch?!

I gave up on finding a decent show and tossed the remote on the coffee table, not caring what is being played on the television anymore. The door opened and I looked up to see Taehyung beaming.

Okay, you had a great time, I know. Don't fucking spread your happiness and positivity because I am having a really bad day right now.

"Oh? Kookie? Have you been lying on the couch the whole day?" He asked. I noticed he was bringing a plastic bag with him. I eyed it, curious as to what was inside.

"No, I was sitting down too."

He rolled is eyes and plopped down on the chair opposite from me, throwing his jacket on the table. "Same thing."

His gaze landed towards the television. "You're watching Twilight? I thought you hated that movie?"

"I do." I said , keeping an impassive face as I sat up

"Well anyway, here." He said as he pulled out something from the plastic bag he brought along with him. "I bought you Krispy Creme while I was out." He placed the box of doughnuts on the table.

You think your gonna win me back with that? You traitor! I'm not easy!

"You don't what it?" He asked with a disapponted expression when I didn't respond. He opened the box, the sweet smell of fried pastry invading my nose, clouding my judgement.

"No. I want it." I said, sliding the box closer to me and immediately took a doughnut from the bunch, munching it down.

Just because I accepted your little gift, doesn't mean I don't hate you right now. It's just bad to refuse a blessing.

"You hate me?" He asked, seeming hurt.

No. Not really, that was me over reacting, I jus-- Holy shit! Did I say that out loud?

Taehyung's expression brightened up and he chuckled, answering my thoughts. "Yes. Yes you did."

Oh my god. That too? Okay, I seriously need to control my thoughts.

"What are you so upset about anyway? You've been a little off since morning." He said, leaning forward to take one of the doughnuts.

I'll let you take one since you were than one who bought these.

"I'm not upset."

Just not liking the idea of you spending more time with that new friend. I mean c'mon! I'm way better than him. Hang out with me instead. Am I not fun enough for you? Are you abandoning your bestfriend? Huh? What? Is it the hair? I can grow my hair out too! If that's what you want. I--

"Woah, woah, do I hear jealousy?" He asked with an amused smirk playing on his lips. He stood up and rested both of his hands on the table for support, bending his body forward.

What the actual fuck Jeon Jungkook. You've got to stop that! No more rambling on your mind.

"No I'm not. Why would I be?" I said, looking down because I feel my cheeks warming up.

Why the fuck am I blushing?! Somebody call a doctor. I need help!

I quickly looked up when I felt the spot next to me sink down.

"Awww my Kookie is jelly~" He teased, poking my side.

I am not fucking jealous! I just feel betrayed, Okay?!

"Tch. Why would I be?" I grumbled, taking all the pillows that I could reach and made a barricade between us.

"Oh my God! You really are!" He exclaimed, knocking the pillows away and moving closer to me.

"I'm fucking n--" I was suprised to be pulled in a really tight hug.

"Kookie! You are so cute!" Taehyung gushed, rocking the both of us.

"Get off!" I grumbled as I tried to push him away from me. He laughed, slowly pulling away.

NO! I didn't mean that! Come back.

Wait, what? Jungkook, you meant that.

"Tell you what, how bout I make it up to you?" He proposed and crossed his legs on the couch, facing me.

I raised my right eyebrow at him, waiting for him to continue.

"I'm all yours tomorrow." He said, gesturing his hands towards himself.

No way! I have already been betrayed enough. I need time to rethink our friendship. It's not that easy to --

"Fine."

WHAT.

THE.

FUCK.

***

I was smiling while I wrote this. Jealous Jungkook is just too cute for me to handle agdhwsczu (❁´▽'❁) I've been bingeing on Vkook jealous moments on youtube and I'm pretty sure I won't be stopping anytime soon.