~Chapter 1~

When is this pain going to stop. Every day it is kick, slap, punch, repeat. Never in my life did I think something like this would happen to me. I was losing my Gryffindor bravery. I thought the day that I would be returning to Hogwarts would be nice, but I was wrong. My name is Hermione granger and I am being abused by my boyfriend Ron Wesley.

Everything was fine till we saw the great hall, the place were we saw Fred, his brother's dead body. That was the night he started to abuse me and this is the evening when he was caught.

It was eleven at night outside the new and improved Gryffindor tower and Draco Malfoy, the one person I wanted to see and not see came into my line of view, for when he found me and Ron, well Ron had left me outside the Gryffindor portrait (actually), covered in blood. Great!

"what happened Granger?"

" I...I can't tell y...you..he'll...kill..m..me"

"it's okay Granger, here let me help you."

~DRACO'S POV~

If there is one thing I hate it is seeing women covered in blood, or  some man abusing a women. It makes me sick,  its because I saw  my father, my own father beat my mother and get away with it.  I felt disgusted. And I may not like Granger that much but never should this happen to her, to anyone, for I know what it is like.

"granger how long has this been going on?"

What she said surprised me. I mean how could you keep doing this to someone. Is it for the thrill, the adrenaline? what?

"Since we came back to school."