~Chapter 2~

~DRACO'S POV~

It was really hard not go back and some how get into the Gryffindor common room, to beat up the person that did this, and my guess is its her boyfriend. But granger needed medical treatment.  I've seen abuse, I have even been through abuse and I know from experience that you don't want to tell anyone, so you put up that façade ( A/N:I think that is how you spell it). But there was a problem, I couldn't take her to the Gryffindor common room because I didn't know the password, and I couldn't take her to the slytherin common room because they'd call her mud...mudblood ( I hate that word) and ask questions I wouldn't have answers for and the only place I know that I could take her t, is  the room of requirements. As I got there I walked three times in front of the room and requirements think nothing but  'I need a place to heal granger'. Finally the door opened and I was thankful as Dumbledore (I had to keep him in because he was my fav professor) was walking down the hall way. But  the thing that got me was that  he saw us, but the thing that struck me the most was the fact that he was whispering something about some law.  Which I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

~DUMBLEDORE'S POV~

 It was late at night and the second week of term (A/N: I know it isn't long for Hermione being abused but, it was the only way I could write about it) and I was walking down a hall way with the minister who was discussing about the new marriage law, that was placed forth, for which I find completely pointless. But  the thing  I saw, slightly shocked me, but I was glad as it could help with what I wanted. The thing I saw was  Malfoy carrying a bleeding Granger in his arms and heading into the room of requirements.

"thank you, minister we can tell the seventh year students about it tomorrow, but I must excuse myself for I have two students to deal with." " okay we'll do it tomorrow"  he said, as he started to leave. As he turned the corner I entered the room of requirements and spoke to the two students before me. "what is the meaning of this?"

"sir, please you didn't see anything" replied Malfoy. Who at the time was kneeling before  granger and  cleaning her wounds (ironic right), but speaking to her in a gentle tone.

"oh , but I did"

"Malfoy, please if anyone finds out I am soo dead! He will kill me!" Never did I think that I would  I see the day that Granger would cry in front of Mr Malfoy.

" hey, Granger look at me (lifts her chin up), he won't kill you because we'll keep it between me, you and Dumbledore, okay?"

"promise?"