~Chapter 9~

(A/N: sorry if the sex scene is the same I sought of had a mind block)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Hermione's POV~

After the kiss in the hall and Malfoy meeting the Wesley's and I met Mrs Malfoy, who told me to keep calling cissa (A/N: I think that's how you spell it) but after all that he took me to our bedroom and made love to me again.

~sex scene~

Draco opened her blouse slowly, twisting each button with his thumb and third finger. When he finally had her shirt open, he studied her, then caressed her right breast, then the left breast. Was he putting her on? He licked her nipples, then moved his lips slowly down her stomach, as for Hermione she couldn't have cared less if he was. Draco then proceeded to remove her underwear, and then kiss her just above her pubic bone, he slipped two fingers inside her. After he did this he gave her chance to unzip his trousers. Which Hermione did. Then lobbed the across the room.

After Draco had entered her and after she wrapped herself around him as he'd made love to her, allowed herself in that single moment to be carried. After they had finished making love they both layed naked next to each other, when Draco spoke. "Stay with me." His mouth was at her ear. He kissed her nape. "Don't leave me." " I won't"

~end of sex scene~

after a while we just laid there, talking about when we could have the wedding.

"Hermione when shall we have the wedding?"

" um new years eve, around midnight, because I think it's romantic if we have a countdown to new years day and yeah."

" I like that idea."

"who's going to be your bridesmaids and maid of honour?"

"I was wondering if pansy, Astoria, Daphne and Luna would like to be bridesmaids and Ginny my maid of honour. "

"that's great."

"who's best man?"

"Blaise."