~Chapter 7~

~Hermione's POV~

"draco! wait! "

" what is it Hermione!"

" please, don't say that stuff, and for your information you'll never turn out like your dad, because you know what its like, and if you do I will adva your arse. "

"how do you know that I won't turn out like him, and the thing is I am also scared of having a child because I don't know what love feels like and how to love."

"Draco, love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses." (A/N: I got this of the internet, sorry.) "thank you Granger" with that he kissed me again and I melted into with fireworks sparking everywhere, unfourtantly we interrupted by weasel.

"what do you want weasel" snapped Draco.

" I'm sorry was I interrupting something" he said sarcastically. "and for your information everyone has to meet the each others parents."

"chill Hermione its just my mum, my dads in Azkaban, so your safe."

"thank merlin that's one of them of my list."

"what?"

"my parents, they don't remember me"

"sorry." with that he kissed me before I could ask what he was sorry for.  There was one question that was hard to find the answer to. Why was Draco like a drug to me, when we were enemies for seven years?