~Chapter 10~

~Ginny's POV~

It was the very next day after everyone saw Malfoy kiss Hermione, but I could tell something happened before they came down for breakfast as Hermione was practically skipping when she came into the great hall, like a little kid who discovered something new. But as she came into the great hall, Malfoy was no where to be seen. But as I was thinking about that Hermione snapped me out of my thoughts.

"hey"

"what's go you so happy?" I replied.

" nothing."

"please tell."

"okay"

As she started to talk again, Blaise and Malfoy joined us, but Malfoy was smiling like an idiot.  But she didn't notice not until lavender came and took the conversation way to far, but she wasn't alone. Of course she had my idiotic brother.

"mudblood, no one wants to know"

"yeah well no one asked for your opinion you slut." Hermione replied.

"Hey! don't talk to my fiancée like that! you filthy mudblood!" snapped Ron.

"Same goes for you and you 'fiancée' (air quotes)  arsehole!"

BY the time that had happened the whole hall was silent and the teachers were trying not to.... to smirk. Weird.

"Mr Wesley and Miss Brown, that is enough, as for Mr Malfoy and Miss Granger you will have to watch what you say. Now Mr Wesley and Miss Brown you will have detention with me for a month  as you have just insulted two of my students. Good day."

After won won and lav lav left. Hermione started to cry on Malfoy's shoulder. Then as I watched them I felt guilty, that was my brother who did this to her, mine, and I couldn't change that. Suddenly I felt Blaise's arm around me.