~Chapter 14~

~Hermione's POV~

It was dinner time and draco was no where to be seen, but I felt sad that he hasn't turned up, but suddenly the great halls came and in came a goofy grinned Blaise, and a nervous looking draco.

"draco what's wrong?"

 (Getting on one knee) " HermioneGrangerwillyoumarryme?" he replied really fast.

"What?"

" Hermione Granger will you marry me?"

"yes!"

the ring was so beautiful.

While everyone was clapping, Draco was kissing me passionately

While everyone was clapping, Draco was kissing me passionately. But I didn't care.

After the kiss and the proposal me and draco retired to our room for the night. But draco must of had other plans because he led me to the bedroom, to the bed and then he kissed me.

~sex scene~

Draco opened her green buttoned up t-shirt  slowly, twisting each button with his thumb and third finger. When he finally had her shirt open, he studied her, for he could never get enough of his future wife, then he caressed her right breast, then the left breast. Was he putting her on? Again. He licked her nipples, then moved his lips slowly down her stomach, as for Hermione she couldn't have cared less if he was.  For Draco always did this.  Draco then proceeded to remove her  lacy Gryffindor coloured underwear, and then kiss her just above her pubic bone, he slipped two fingers inside her. After he did this he gave her chance to unzip his black jeans. Which Hermione did. Then lobbed the across the room.

After Draco had entered her and after she wrapped herself around him as he'd made love to her, again and allowed herself in that single moment to be carried

After Draco had entered her and after she wrapped herself around him as he'd made love to her, again and allowed herself in that single moment to be carried. After they had finished making love they both layed naked next to each other, when Draco spoke. " I love you" "I love you too"

After twenty minuets Draco said he was going in the shower and I was allowed to join him. In which I decided why not.

(A/N: sorry another sex scene)

The water is running. In the bathroom he turns to me and looks at me admiringly. We both stand beneath the shower. He nestles himself flat in the meeting of my buttocks. An excruciating douche.  I know he feels unable to move, but he begins to soap my breasts which glisten like sea mammals beneath the flow of water. He then scrubs my back. Between the shoulder blades the skin is broken out in small, red cuts and blue/green bruises, in which Ron had given me. Draco then goes over them with the cloth. It's good for them, he tells me. The bright light is reflected from the ceiling. He has a hard-on he is sure will never disappear.

He  then has wrapped me in an enormous towel, that is as  soft as a robe, and carried me to the bed. In which we both lie across it diagonally, and then Draco begins to draw the towel apart with care, to remove it as if it were a bandage. My flesh appears, still smelling a little of soap. His hands float onto me. The sum of small acts begins to unite both of us together even more for the pure calculus of love. I feel him enter. My last breath—it is almost a sign—leaves me. After Draco has finished making love to me, which is better than the last.  And when it is over I fall asleep without a word, but with one thought in my mind. Will Draco leave me, or do the same as Ron.

~end of sex scene~