~Chapter 6~

~HERMIONE'S POV~

That night everything was perfect for me, even Draco seemed happy, but tomorrows news scared me a little bit.

It was the early morning and me and Draco came into the great hall for breakfast. But after that it was what the minister said that both me and Draco paled, and when Draco said something that shook me greatly, but I knew I couldn't blame him.

" Can I have the seventh years stay behind, for the minister has a announcement." Dumbledore's voice echoed through the hall. At that the younger years took that as a cue to leave the hall. After the younger years were scares (A/N: I think that's how you spell it.) the minister stepped on Dumbledore's podium, and spoke. "Thank you, now as Dumbledore was saying I have announcement and the announcement is every couple has to be married by valentines day, and have to conceive a child by the end of the eleventh month after the wedding. Good day."

"wait, minister, what happens if we don't want children, say for the fear of turning out like our father?!"  shouted Draco at the other end of the hall.

"I'm sorry mister Malfoy but its part of the law you have to have children."

" sorry, my arse" and with that he stood up and walked out.