Chapter Five

• Dedicated to To my Fans and Readers, Who've gotten my story this far! (This Is For YOU!)

Author's note;

In this chapter, you'll be introduced to one of the other important characters! And the next chapter, will be VERY important, especially if you ever wondered about Aubrey's past.

And yes, my apologies if I'm cutting off a little short with my chapters, I'm reaally sorry if it irritates you, but I love you guys, so, please bear with meee!

Enjoy, I made this for you!

I had to admit, this guy was huge, probably the biggest werewolf I've seen in my life, bigger than Jason ever was. His fur was a grey, tinted with black and highlighted with white all over, and his eyes glowed a golden yellow. When he shifted, pinching my pressure points, causing myself to shift also, he was young, probably my age, with black hair and the same golden eyes.

"Who are you" He growled, holding my arms over my head, and my body pinned under his weight.

"I-I'm Aubrey, please, I was just following a wolf..." I sobbed, "I didn't mean to intrude!"

He growled, sniffing my hair, "Are you with a pack of outsiders? Rogues?"

"N-no"

Another man appeared from the trees, "Well?"

"I don't think she's a threat.." he said, staring down at me, "But, her eyes...They're not normal.."

I sighed, tears spilling down my cheeks, "Please, just kill me... I've got nothing to go back to.. My old pack through me out because they blame me for the choices of those who've died trying to save me, a pathetic excuse of a werewolf... Even my own Mate rejects me.. Please!"

"What pack are you from?" The man on top of me said, still staring strangely at my eyes.

"T-The Moon pack..."

The other one came forward, he had blond hair and icy blue eyes, that were practically white, he pulled down my shirt, revealing to upper part of my breast, where the mark of blood bonding should have been, "She hasn't been marked, she won't be tracked"

With a sigh, the one on top of me got to his feet, pulling me up with me, "Well.. Aubrey, I won't kill you, yet. Even when you're begging for it, I'm willing to show you and try and give you purpose to live again, while surpervised by me. Got it? And if you try anything, and I brutally mean it, I will kill you, without any mercy"

I nodded, looking down at the ground, "Why are you being so kind to me..I mean, everyone saw me as a curse, a strange eyed freak.. You're not gonna use me like they did, are you?"

He blinked, looking at me oddly, "What happened to you, before you came here?"

"Um.. It's kind of a long, pointless story.."

I looked up to find him staring back at his follower, before looking back at me, "Well, after I gather some info on you, I plan on interogating you. So get ready for that. My Beta, Gale, will show you to your temporary hold for you to rest. You have until morning to sort out your 'long and pointless' story. Understood?"

I nodded, before Gale guided me towards the source of the light.