We meet (One Shot)

*Message for requests*
~Miniminter X reader~

Y/N's P.O.V

Here I am. Sitting on a park bench just away from the beach where I find my BEST FRIEND with the guy I like. Just to think, I was friends with her this whole time while she was fucking the guy I was gushing over.

I was ashamed. Ashamed I ever called her a friend. Ashamed I believed the bullshit she said to me. A friend wouldn't sleep with your crush right? Your friend wouldn't lie to you, telling you that she was visiting her older brother for the day, right? No. They wouldn't. And I wasn't going to put up with it.

I was going to get up but as I did, I walked straight into this tall figure, I tumbled as I had tried to grip the figure but me being the clumsy girl I am I fell straight on my arse. I look up as a hand was held out towards me as if trying to help me up. I took the hand and was pulled up by a strong force, as I start to gain some balance I finally get a glimpse at the tall figure and was mesmerised.

His hair, a nice mixture of blonde and brown (idk his hair colour, it's like either a light brown or dark blonde) his eyes, the perfect shade of blue, not too bright but not too dull. He was tall, as I suspected. I kept staring until I finally realised that I was being weird and should probably stop before he gets freaked out.

Steering my eyes in any other direction than his eyes, he said "woah, are you alright? You fell pretty hard?" Mustering up my voice I said "yeah, I'm alright, thank you though for helping me up" from this point on I had already forgotten about my backstabbing thot of a friend and was more keen on finding out what this blokes name was. As I was just wondering this he said "No worries, my name is Simon, what's yours?" Replying back I told him my name "I'm Y/N".

"I was just about to head home but do you think I could get your number?" As he asked this I was starting to freak out. I had never been asked for my number before and I didn't know how to reply, but I went straight in "Uh yeah sure! Just pass me your phone" as he passed me his phone I put my number in and he headed off.

Looking back at my friend I finally realised that I don't need her and so I walked home, thinking about the tall guy with beautiful blue eyes, named Simon.

*for my first one, this is quite long, tell me if you want them shorter*