Twitter (One Shot)

- Simon's now a red haired lesbian again....YESSSS😍😍😍😂😂😂 also here's a new one shot since I don't post them much anymore. I also might turn this into a series type thing, like all the social medias as one shots, tell me what you think -

Y/N's P.O.V

Twitter. Why is it a thing? Why is 'tweeting' a thing? To me it just doesn't make sense. It's like Facebook but you can only post 140 characters and less if you wanna post a photo with it. Useless.

The only reason why I would ever use twitter is to either.. a) check up on 5sos or b) check up on the sidemen. Other than that I don't use it at all.

So today as I haven't checked twitter in about a week or so, I decided to check up on everybody.
When I go into the app, my notifications were filled which isn't usual, while I also have a message.

Checking my notifications, I start to notice that most of them were either congratulatory or hatred filled. Scrolling down a little more I began to realise what was going on. Not only were they @ing me but they were &ing Miniminter as well.

I scrolled down even more to come face to face with a notification that read "Miniminter has followed you" and from that I immediately click on the name to see if it was verified in which it was. I can't believed this!

After going crazy for 5 minutes I began to realise that me having a message on twitter was something that doesn't happen often, deciding that it wouldn't hurt to look, I went to my messages and something I never thought would happen.

SIMON FUCKING MESSAGED ME! And it looks recent...should I text back? He might not even get it to be honest...but it's worth a shot!

From Wedgeman Simon: Hey, what's up, saw that you like everything I post so here😊 a follow

From Me: Omg thank you! I didn't think you would notice...I guess I was wrong😂👌🏻

Oh. My. God. Now all we have to play is the waiting game...

---------------10mins later---------------

From Wedgeman Simon: Yes you were😂 I don't follow people much but because you take the time to like everything I tweet, I decided to give you my one follow for the month😂

From Me: Haha thank you! To be completely honest only you, the rest of the sidemen and 5SOS have given me a reason to use twitter 😂 it's usually not my thing but I might just use it more often..👌🏻

From Wedgeman Simon: You should, that way we can become best friends!😂

From Me: Haha omg yes!😂😂😂

From Wedgeman Simon: We need to meet sometime! We're holding upload again this year..maybe you could come?

From Me: Bro I'd love too but I'm not to big on cash right now 😂

From Wedgeman Simon: That doesn't matter! I'll pay for you! VIP and all!

From Me: Omg really? That would be sick but I feel rude for taking your money

From Wedgeman Simon: Nah it's all chill! I'll send you an email of the ticket! What's your email?

From Me: Omg thank you so much! And it's example@gmail.com

From Wedgeman Simon: No worries! I'll send you the email! I can't wait to meet you!

From Me: Me neither! Anyway it's late so I'm gunna go to bed, but we'll talk later!

From Wedgeman Simon: Sure! Goodnight babe!

Babe?....OMG he did not just say that...Maybe twitter is useful.....